Chapter 14: Hating the Ruined Moment

--->>Ian Somerhaulder as Demetrio Pallos...

Definition of Demetrio Pallos: Oozing with hotness!!

"She should have know that villains often come with pretty faces."― Anna Godbersen

Unedited

[Yvonne's POV]

His hot body was pressing against mine and I could feel my lower anatomy pulsating, making me feel embarrassingly wet under.

When his sultry tongue darted inside my mouth and sucked my tongue briefly, a loud moan escape my lips.

"God, I can't get enough of you, moro mou." he whispered. Then, he tug my bottom lip with his teeth, pressing it gently. It stung a bit, but an intense pleasure then replaces, making me crave for more.

Then, our lips parted, and we both draw breath. My legs were shaking, and I'm literally clinging onto his neck. My inside was in turmoil, still in shock with the hot and electrifying sensations his torrid kisses stirred within me.

My heart races, pumping violently inside my chest.

I can't believe I was so responsive. Ferdinand called me an 'ice woman'. For I never responded with his kiss, and it's alway frigid, with no emotions. I never felt that effect Demetrio has in me. With Ferdinand, it's always like an obligations. Obliged to respond to him, because he's my boyfriend. I never thought a kiss could spark something dangerous. Yes, dangerously sweet and addicting.

But with Demetrio, just his touch, his presence, I turned very hot and willing.

I leaned my head on his chest with my hands still around his neck. He's almost carrying me. His hands was possessively wrapped around my waist. I felt his lips brushing on my head.

"I like the feeling with you in my arms.." he whispered huskily. My heart leapt momentarily- with joy.

I looked up and meet his eyes. He looks sincere and his gray eyes, which I just realized now, was silver gray and it's warm and I felt like I was drowning in.

His eyes was brimming with happiness and it's hard to ignore. I smiled genuinely for the first time- at him.

Then, he rested his forehead on mine and we stayed forehead against forehead for feel like hours, with his eyes locked on mine, forgetting around us.

I was so happy. Never in my life I had felt this happiness before. It was just overwhelming.

"There you are!" Suddenly, Katya's annoying voice resonated in my ears. I quickly pulled my hands away from Demetrio's neck and was about to step back, but he held my waist possessively as I stood on his side.

His forehead formed a crease for a second, but then it disappear promptly.

Then, I turned my attention back to Katya, she's wearing her two piece swimsuits and she looks like one of those cast at the movie, bikini summer. With her long tanned legs, wide hips and slim waist, big boobs, nothing can gets any better for the man like Demetrio.

I bit my inner cheek, when I felt that insecurities starting to rise within. Jealousy starts kicking in like a petulant kid.

"I've been looking for you guys." she grinned broadly as she sashayed sexily to our direction.

"I was just about to go in. I think, I will need a shower since I could smell the salt in me." I force a smile and pulled myself out of Demetrio's hold.

"I'm coming with you." Demetrio stated grimly, but I stop him.

"You accompany your friend and I'll just take a shower." I said and smiled reassuringly, but my heart was ripping apart with jealousy.