Chapter 11: His fake Girlfriend

"And it's hard to hate someone once you understand them." ― Lucy Christopher

Unedited

[Yvonne's POV]

I've never thought I would be in this position right now where Demetrio Pallos whom I didn't hear for my entire 24 years of existence, suddenly became a very important man in my life.

An infamous dashing billionaire who tossed and changed woman like a disposable thing. Dubbed as the chick magnet, the scoundrel rake, the shrewd businessman, and who treat everything as a business- to win.

Who would have thought that an ordinary, unheard-dietician would be spending her time to the man whom every woman in Greece or around the world was dying to entangled their life with.

But, as the ordinary girl, I knew better when to dream, and to treat reality and fantasy.

Today, I knew that Demetrio was just another spoiled rich brat that hated to be ignored, so he thinks he could get anything with his money and power.

He thinks he could make me fall and go in bed with him after abducting me?

Than, he has to think again!

I swear, I would never fall for him!! And, if ever, I will never admitted it! Never!

I looked again on my side and I slowly and gently untangled myself off him. He looks peacefully sleeping and I'm so envious. I've been laying beside him, but sleep hadn't arrived yet.

Once our limbs was apart, I tiptoed out of the room, not caring if I'm walking bare foot.

I quietly opened the door and slip out and close the door as quietly as I opened it.

I walked to the aisles and saw three muscled man. Then, one of them caught my attention.

The guy who serve my food and put something in my food to make me sleep.

"You!" I snapped glaring at him with accusing eyes.

"Oppsies!" his company mumbled barely audible.

He bent his head in embarrassment.

"So Demetrio sent you to kidnap me?" I asked in disbelief like a fool, resting my two hands on my hips. My eyes widening in exasperation.

"I'm sorry Ms., it's boss orders!" he replied with a wry smile carved on the corner of his mouth.

"Yes, it's my order, moro mou!" Demetrio's amused tone made me stops to retort some nasty comment to the guy who brought me into this.

I turned my head to see Demetrio looking so hot in his gray jeans and v-neck white top. I gulped discreetly and I hold on the urge to ran my eyes on his mouth watering body.

He made his way to me, with his signature smirk lurking on the corner of his mouth, making him more irresistible and it's getting hard to not to swoon at his sight.

I shot him a deathly glare and I sprinted to the chair, ignoring the lavishness of the plane. I was so mad and I have no time to assess the luxury of his private plane.

I sense him following me.

I saw my flat shoes sitting on the floor, just before the chair by the window. I slip it on and settled myself by the window.

As soon as I sat, Demetrio took the chair beside me.

"Don't sit there!" I snapped scowling at him. He just shrugged and settled himself comfortably beside me.

"You can't stop me to do anything I want, especially in my own plane." he smirked cockily. He reclined the seat and grinned at me mischievously.

I raised my eyebrow, not intimidated with his retort.