July 12, 2015- crying

It's quite strange...

Sometimes, while me and my two brothers are watching some kind of movie, my older brother, Christian, always stands up and just goes to his room in the dark and stays there.

I always want to go see what's wrong with him, but I always think I might make things worse.
When I finally get the guts to see what's up with him, his eyes are red from crying, and I'm thinking, trying to figure out why he was always doing this.

Maybe he's going to miss me... When I'm gone.

I went over there, and lied beside him, and he just lied there, turned around.

But then he suddenly turns around to face me and tells me this:

"I want you to try something."
"Okay."
"I want you to cry right here, right now." And he looked at me straight in the eyes.

So I thought about Ximena leaving me, and that was all it took to make me just bawl into tears. And when The tears started running down my face, he looked at me and wiped the tears away.

He said "I'm a pro at crying for no reason. I do it all the time when I'm sad. But I don't cry becuase of those things, I cry because I need to let the, out to make me feel better."

Now I know why he disapears all the time.
We start laughing and talking about our last sleeping positions. And how they changed.

(I don't even know xD we just got into that subject)