July 18, 2015- See you again.

Okay. So this is the day that I will be leaving my brother. My baby, my favorite brother. We're both extremely sad and depressed about it.

The night comes, and my grandfather drives us to the bus meet, and I say goodbye to him there. While on the bus, I try to watch "Tammy" and listen to some music to pass time. Half of the time, Christian was fast asleep on my shoulder. Which was kind of cute. His eyes closed and innocent, and his hair in his face.

He woke up 12 minutes before we were off the bud, and he watched the rest of Tammy with me.
We got off the bus... And we unloaded the luggage off the bus. Which is when the tears struck me like lightning bolts. But I couldn't cry!

We were waiting for another family, and when they took us to weight the luggage, I just kept looking over at him, knowing that I might not see him again in a very long time...

Once I got back, I realized this was the last time I was going to see him until next year. So I panicked. We hugged, my two brothers and I. I wanted to cry so badly...
On the last hug, the family saw and noticed that Christian was crying. Wow. He was really gonna miss us... :c
I gave him a letter, I wrote it a few hours before, and I told him to read it as soon as I was gone.
While in line, I wanted to cry so badly, but I was scared of people looking at me. So I didn't.

And while I was on the plane, I couldn't cry ethier... Too many people. When I finally got home from the flight, I layed helpless on the bed, crying and sobbing becuase I didn't have my brother there with me.