7

She got to work in record time, she loved going for a run to clear her head but it seemed her head was so chaotic at the minute she would need multiple runs to even scratch the surface. She walked into the gardens and saw a familiar figure hunched over on a bench with his head in his hands. She took a deep breath and walked calmly over to the possible murderer. "Are you okay?" She asked him quietly; Mitchell didnt realise it was her and kept his head down. "No i am not okay, i have just watched the woman i love's life be ripped apart and its all my fault so no im not great as it goes" he snapped, then he threw his head up and upon seeing Ashley opened his mouth to speak, Ashley cut him off "well im sorry you've had such a hard time of it at the minute, but i just feel the need to pick you up on one tiny thing- how was it your fault?" she asked before sitting down next to him. "i'm so sorry Ash, it's me i'm radioactive. Everything i touch or care about is destroyed. If it wasn't for me you wouldn't be sat here mouring your friend."Ashley's eyes widened as she whispered "d...did you kill-" Mitchell cut her off "No! i didn't do it but i'm the reason the killer did". Ashley looked at him and spat sternly "you better explain yourself". Mitchell took her hand in his and looked at her with a terrified look in his eyes. "i- i am a vampire" he said.