14

I got a taxi and began my journey to the train station. I was terrified and excited at the same time; I had missed Annie and George and even Mitchell I suppose. I didn't know wether he would be there though he could have been blown up or anything; I sat in the taxi and thought about Mitchell and the power Herrick and the other vampires had over him. I remembered him watching that DVD, he was mesmerised by it. Maybe he had changed and gone back to his vampire ways. Maybe I wouldn't get a welcomed reception.

Suddenly the taxi stopped outside the station and I got out and paid the driver, I got my luggage and stood on the platform with my ticket in my hand. My hands were shaking; I was terrified, the thought of going back there and seeing it all again made my skin pale. I stood and watched as my train arrived and its doors opened a young woman in a floral dress and blue cardigan appeared behind me 'you going on?' She said I just looked blankly and shook my head, I couldn't do it not now. 'Okay, I'll just squeeze past you then. I'm going home from uni  I'm so excited I haven't seen everyone for ages, you're really pretty by the way' she said with a big smile. 'Thank you, so are you! I remember uni I loved it. What are you training to be?' I asked 'a vet' 'well good luck and enjoy it, I'm ash by the way' I stated offering her my hand. She took it and shook my hand enthusiastically 'Lia' she said and with that she hopped on the train and walked off. I sat back down on the platform and watched as the train doors shut and it drove off.

I sat there for a bit then I realised what I was doing was madness, I was putting off going home because of one man- one extremely handsome man. I ran to the front of the station and called for a taxi; I got in and gave the address of that pink house on that street corner in Bristol, got in the cab and set off. The driver put the radio on and I heard a solemn woman read 'a massacre in box tunnel about 1 hour ago leaving all 19 passengers and the driver dead as of yet the police have no suspects but are carrying out inquiries' my face froze- box tunnel an hour ago... That was my train... I should have been on it too... I should be dead ...