11

This chapter is sort of a filler really, I got stuck with what to write because I knew where I wanted to go but couldn't decide how to get there 😂
Thank you for reading please leave comments or message me or anything!
----------------------------------------------

Ashley was eventually allowed to leave the hospital and despite being a little sore and having two tiny bite marks on her neck, she was soon back to her old self. "So George is a werewolf and you have a ghost called Annie also living here" she queired trying to get it into her head "yeah thats why i couldn't come to the hospital when you were attacked, it was a full moon" George stood forward then stopped as if he was listening, then spoke again "Annie says welcome to our home and you are very pretty" "tell Annie im honoured to be here and thank you very much, its a shame i cant see her." Mitchell came running down the stairs, gave Ashley a kiss and went to George "time for work Georgie boy" then the two left and Ashley realised she was sat in the house with a women she could niether see nor hear and life would be very boring. Then she had an idea "Annie can you hear me?" a lamp moved to symbolise that Annie was saying yes "ive had an idea, ill be back in a minute" she stood up and walked out of the house and to the shop down the road. After about 20 minutes she returned home with a large bag and two smaller ones "Annie! Can you hear me? ive got a present for you" she called and again the lamp moved "i have bought you a whiteboard" Ashley stated whilst removing it from the large bag "that way we can have conversations" Ashley stood smiling as Annie took the small bag with pens in and scribbled 'THANK YOU" in massive letters on the board. The women sat and had many conversations then the boys got back "well hello there lads" Ashley stated happily. Mitchell gave her a kiss "what you so happy for?" He asked "i have had possibly the best idea ever, I've bought Annie and whiteboard" she stated then Annie came strolling in from the kitchen carrying her huge whiteboard then Mitchell and George started talking to her as Ashley just sat on the sofa admiring her little supernatural world.