9

Finally, her shift ended and Ashley made her was back to her car only to see two men stood there; it was George and Mitchell. "Listen we are both really sorry, for everything" George began and Mitchell continued "seen as how you are being evicted, sorry i might have read your letter" a small sympathetic smile worked its way across Mitchell's face whilst Ashley's expressions remained cold. "We want to offer you a room- free of charge" Mitchell smiled a wider smile as he handed her back her letter; a smirk crept across her face and pulled both of the men in for a hug. "Will i die if i come with you two?" She asked seriously "and tell me the truth" Mitchell exchanged a glance with George then stepped forward "Yes, you may do but i promise i long as i continue to 'live' i will do everything i can to protect you" Ashley smiled , content with his anwser and got into her car; she drove home and started to pack. She turned the radio on and began to dance around the living room, finally letting her hair down. There was a knock on the door, as she opened the door she was met with a familiar smile. "Miss Green please may i come in?" the voice asked. Hesistantly Ashley led the man into her front room. "Nice place but i hear you are moving on to bigger and better things" the man added taking off his hat and revealing his ginger hair. "Now miss i want to first off all apologise but there is nothing i can do, Mitchell has a dark heart. He was the darkest of us all but that mutt changed that and you have a power over him so this is your warning as much as it is his" Herrick stated "i don't know what your saying" Ashley spoke in more of a whisper than she wanted the confidence suddenly draining from her voice. Herrick stepped towards her and touched her cheek with the back of his hand, his frosty skin started to turn Ashley cold then suddenly he snarled and leaped for her; she screamed and began to fall weak. A sharp fang seemed to pierce her neck. Herrick then threw himself of her as if it was difficult, he was like a child with a lolly he couldn't part with and she fell to the floor and Herrick leaned over her before whispering "Leave him alone or you'll be joining your little friend". Ashley tried to move but then darkness started invading her eyes until she could see nothing but black...

The monitors fell silent, the heartbeat disappeared as did the hope of Ashley waking up.

Thank you so much reading this, I thought it was rubbish! Please continue to leave comments.