8

Ashley just looked at him; he continued "the girl who killed Rosie was also a vampire , i made her. See if you are a vampire you can recruit others and thats what i did with Lauren. I recruited her but then i abandoned her and she was pretty pissed about that so she wanted to get revenge. Herrick had told her about you and thats who she thought Rosie was so she attacked her and killed her as a threat to me." Ashley still just stared, trying to take it all in and trying to fathom a response. "Herrick is a vampire? Wait, why me? OH MY GOD" she screamed "Are you saying it should be me laying in that morgue not her, did she die in my place?" Mitchell just looked down and nodded. Both of them were now in tears. Mitchell spoke "Herrick is the leader of the vampires in Bristol, i used to travel around with him alot and we did terible things- herrick brainwashed me and I loved the power I had, eventually i realised what i was doing and i was disgusted so i decided to leave the 'clan' and go clean. Only problem was this annoyed Herrick and he wanted me back so when i saw my getting close to you he decided to use you as a way to lure me back" He sobbed "Im so so sorry." Ashley looked at him and then looked at her shaking hands, still wrapped in Mitchell's. "I have to go, I've got work" was all she could say as she stood up, wiped away her tears and walked into the hospital. She bumped into George bringing a patient to her for a check up following surgery. "Ash" was all he said as he pulled her into a hug "Did he tell you?" he whispered and she just nodded at him. She went to look at the paitent then went to her locker and pulled out her letter from her bag. She read it again and again trying to take in what it said. She was being evicted! There was only one person living in her house now and the landlord decided she had to go so he could get a family to move in and then gain more rent money.She heard someone behind her and turned to see Mitchell in his scrubs "start of my shift" he said smiling slightly. He walked up to her and pulled the letter out of her hand before giving her the biggest hug he could manage.Ashley just looked at him and ran off again, her head was in a mess and she couldn't think straight- did she forgive him? Was it his fault in the first place? Could she ever go back to being friends with him? What about George? How was he involved in all of this?

Please leave comments, and tell me what you think!