Chapter 1 - Debut

I was sitting in my locker room watching Monday Night RAW start. Tonight was my debut and I couldn't wait to do what I needed to do. Vince hired me to do this and I couldn't let him down. It was my one shot to make myself look good out there and I wasn't going to fail.

On the monitor, it showed Stephanie McMahon, Vince's daughter, and her husband Hunter. They were talking about God knows what involving God knows who. It's what they do. They complain and then when they want someone taken out, they send someone else to do it.

"Last week, Nikki Bella decided that she was going to go against the authority. That is not okay. She caused damage to WWE property and until further notice she is suspended. Let this be a lesson to anybody who thinks it's okay to go against us. We have no problem shutting down production and suspending every person on this roster." Stephanie said.

That was it. I had enough. I got up from my seat and walked to the gorilla. The tech guys played my song and I walked out. The crowd erupted with cheers.

***

ROMAN'S P.O.V.

The crowd was going nuts after a song came on. I hadn't ever heard that song before. It must be a new person. I turned my attention to the monitor to see a beautiful girl. She had long brown hair, olive skin. She was just so beautiful.

Her music cut and she was standing in front of Stephanie.

***

LAUREN'S P.O.V.

I put the microphone up to my mouth.

"You know, Stephanie, you talk about how you can fire or suspend anybody on the roster but you forget one thing. Your father is Vince McMahon and from what I understand, you work for him. Now, I'm sure you know that he does watch this show and he does see how you are along with your little husband over here so I'm sure you get that he's up to speed on how you run things. It's only a matter of time before he fires you and your husband. Once that happens, we'll all be free of you. For good." I said.

"Who do you think you are coming out here and talking about my father? You don't know anything about my father or where I come from." she said getting in my face.

"That's where you're wrong Steph. You see, I know a lot more than people think I do. I'm very observant. You should probably watch yourself, boss lady, before you get yourself into some trouble you won't be able to get out of." I said.

She laughed. "You think you know it all, don't you? My father is an honorable man and he knows what's best for business. So why don't you get the hell out of my ring."

Vince's music started and he walked out joining me in the ring. The tech guys gave him a microphone and he stood beside me. "You know, Stephanie and Hunter, I'm proud of you for many things. I think you did a wonderful job running this place, in the past. However, Lauren is right on many things too. You have destroyed this place. You two have destroyed what took years to build. Now, instead of firing you both, I think there's a match that should be made. How about Stephanie McMahon goes up against Lauren in the next paperview." The crowd went wild. He was about to exit the ring when he turned back around. "Oh, before I forget to mention this one little detail, Hunter, you're banned from ringside during that match and Stephanie, if you use the pedigree or the sledgehammer at all, you will be fired. Have a nice rest of the night guys." He exited the ring leaving me to smirk at Stephanie. Her face when Vince banned Hunter from ringside was absolutely priceless.

I was about to get out of the ring when I felt an hand on my arm. I got spun around and was face to face with Hunter. He was about to hit me when music came on.

Hunter was being dealt with and I was face to face with Stephanie. I kicked her in the stomach and gave her a DDT.

When I got up I looked out to the crowd. They were going wild. I turned around and I was face to face with a man in swat gear. He had a Samoan tribal tattoo covering his entire right arm. This man had long black hair and blue eyes that looked like the ocean. We locked eyes and just stared at each other as if we were lost.

I smirked and climbed out of the ring leaving him in the middle of it as I walked up the ramp with my back to him. He really was so hot and those eyes. Damn. Those eyes are like heaven. Much like mine.

After I got dressed and showered, I headed out to the hotel I was supposed to be at. I got there and checked in.

"Room 452. Have a nice night sweetheart." the man said as he handed me the key card.

I gave a sarcastic smirk and walked away. I hated when guys just randomly flirted with me. They always looked so desperate and full of themselves. It wasn't a pretty sight and it wasn't something I was comfortable with.

When I got to my room, I unlocked the door and walked in setting my stuff down on the empty bed. There was another bed in there with a ton of stuff on it. My roommate. A girl. You could definitely tell this was a girl. A girly girl that is. The complete opposite of myself.

I got dressed into my pajamas, cleaned up a little and laid down in the bed trying to go to sleep. The man from the ring tonight kept clouding my mind. It was really getting annoying. I sighed to myself in defeat and just laid there thinking about him until my eyes were heavy enough to actually fall asleep.