Chapter 13 - Safe

Derek is still out of town. Thank god. Which means I have the next few days to myself. I loved when I had this time to myself. It made me feel like I could breathe. Like I wasn't being smothered.

My phone rang and I answered it. "Hello?" I asked.

"Lauren, dear. Did you know that your friends are calling me and your father telling us that Derek is hurting you? Who do they think they are? You need to get a handle on your friends." my mom said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Your friends dear. Nicole. She called me concerned that Derek was hitting you. Obviously it's not true. He wouldn't do that. He's a nice young man." she said.

"This is the first I've heard of it."

"Well you better get a handle on them before I do dear."

"Yes ma'am." I said.

We hung up and I sighed to myself. There was a knock on the door and I answered it. Nikki and Brie were standing there.

"You have a lot of nerve coming here after you called my mother." I said.

"Let us explain." Nikki said.

"Fine. Unlike Roman I'll give you a chance. You better make it good." I let them in and closed the door. "Explain."

"Yesterday when we were here and we saw Derek hit you, we got worried. Not only for you but for the baby. We thought that if your mom knew that Derek was a slime, she wouldn't be forcing you to be with him anymore. But we were wrong. She didn't even believe us." Brie said.

"I love you both for being concerned but that was not your place. It's not your place to worry about my baby and it damn sure isn't your place to try to let my mother in on what's going on. Of course she wouldn't believe you. She doesn't even like you guys." I paused. "You two do things out of the kindness of your hearts but sometimes, lately, you've been getting into my business way too much. Roman, Derek, my mother. When is it going to be enough?"

"When you're safe." Nikki said.

"You guys, all I want is to be safe but if you even knew the half of it, you wouldn't be trying to bring my mother into it. It's only going to make things worse. Not only for me but for Roman and our baby too. Just please, I'm begging you. Stay out of it." I said.

"I don't know if I can do that Lauren." Nikki said.

"Me either." Brie agreed.

"You guys, I love you both but having you involved in this is only going to get you guys into trouble. I can't have that. I don't want anything happening to you. I already have to avoid Roman like the plague. I don't want to have to avoid you guys either."

***

Nikki and Brie finally agreed and then left to give me some space. I needed to think things through. Every second of every day my friends are getting more suspicious. It's only a matter of time before they finally figure out what's going on and then Roman will find out and we'll all be screwed. I can't let that happen.

There was another knock on the door. I sighed and then got up to get it. Roman was on the other side. "What are you doing here? You can't be here." I said.

"Why? Is your boy toy in there?" he asked.

"How dare you. You know for a fact that he's not my boy toy. I can't believe you would even say that."

"I'm sorry. Can I come in?"

"For a few minutes and then you have to leave." I said.

"A few minutes is all I need." he said. He walked in and shut the door behind him. "Listen, I've been doing a lot of thinking and I've come up with reasons why you should be with me and not him."

"Roman, don't do this. Please. It's not as simple as all of that." I told him.

"Yes it is. I love you and you love me. We love each other. That's enough." he said. He walked up until he was right in my face and I could feel his breath in my face. Oh how I missed that. I closed my eyes and just savored this moment. "And because I can still make you feel like that. Those butterflies and that nervous feeling you get when I'm this close to you. You know it. I know it."

He leaned down and our lips touched. Fireworks went off in my head and my stomach was doing loops. Plus the baby was kicking up a storm which meant she loved her daddy already.

I looked up at him with my hand on my stomach. "She's going to be a daddy's girl." I said.

"She is, isn't she?" he asked.

He leaned back down and I threw my arms around him. We ended up in the bedroom with all of our clothes off by now. He was on top of me and slowly slid inside of me. I arched my back because, well, it felt amazing. I missed it. In this moment, I had forgotten all about Derek and his plan.

Roman thrusted in and out of me slowly and it made the butterflies in my stomach go wild. Pleasure filled my body as I let my love for him take over.

He took one breast at a time in his mouth and sucked on them making me moan out. This man really knew how to work it and he worked it good.

He pulled out and I took his whole length in my mouth. I sucked him for a while until he pulled me up and got on top of me again. He slid inside me and thrusted harder and faster this time. I moaned out really loud with each thrust. This was the most amazing feeling.

"Oh baby!" I moaned.

"Louder!" Roman said.

"I don't know if I can." I said.

"Baby I'm going to make you scream!" he said.

He pulled out, made me stand up, bent me over the bed and slid inside me again. He knew this position was my weakness. Roman thrusted in and out of me really fast and I was screaming at this point.

"OH MY GOD! BABY! YES!" I screamed.

"That's more like it baby. Give me some more!" he said.

"OH YES! YES! YES! YES!" I swear I was going to become Daniel Bryan during this but I didn't care. I was so overwhelmed with pleasure, I could burst. "Baby, I'm going to cum!" I said.

"Me too. Hang on!" he said. "Okay. Let go."

We both reached our climaxes at the same time and it felt so amazing. This man was amazing.

After we were done and dressed, we laid down on the bed and just cuddled. "You make me feel so safe Roman. I love you." I said.

"I love you too baby girl. Always and forever." he said.