chapter 4

After everyone ate we all talked. George talked about the joke shop with bill. Harry, Ginny, and Ron were in a deep Quidditch conversation. So Hermione just got out a book and started reading.

Then there were some owls that came to deliver the post and some letters. Ginny, Harry, Hermione, and Ron got there Hogwarts letters. Bill and George got the daily prophet. Hermione and Ron also got another letter. Ron pocketed the letter and open his supply list for Hogwarts. They all opened there Hogwarts letters and all moaned. They had to get a whole new set of books and potion supplys.

Ron grabbed Hermiones other letter and said "do you have a secret admirer"? "Are you cheating on me granger"? "Ron I don't even know who its from and i would never cheat on you" said Hermione while she was shocked to hear him say that. "Since when have you called me granger, Ronald"?

Ron released her letter and said "sorry I was just worried". Ginny said "you know Hermione she would never do that to you" as she eyed Ron watching his every move.

Hermione opened the letter and it was from professor McGonagall who was now the new headmaster. The letter said

Dear miss Hermione granger,I and proud to say that you are going to be head girl of Hogwarts. Mr draco malfoy will also be head boy with you. On the train ride to Hogwarts please meet me in my office so we can talk about the head girl and boy conditions.
Professor McGonagall

Hermione said "Draco Malfoy"!