chapter 18

After a couple of weeks Hermione was cleared to go back to doing her normal things. She was told that if she gets any head aches at all she needs to stop what Shes doing. Draco was with her every second of the day when he could be with her. He constantly took care of her and didn't let her out of his site.

It was lunch time and Hermione came into the great hall to sit beside Ginny. Harry and Draco were not there yet. Ron no long sat with them anymore because of Draco being there. Ginny turned to Hermione and smiled. "What are you so happy about" Hermione smiled back at Ginny. "What's going on with you and Draco" Ginny said raise her eyebrow. Hermione blushed and turn her gaze away "nothing's going on, why would you assume something is"? Ginny frowned "Hermione im your best friend i can tell there's something going on". "The way you look at him when he's around gives it away that something is, so spill it".

Hermione sighed "i don't know what's going on to be honest, i like him but i dont think he feels the same". Ginny bursted out laughing. "Ginny that's not funny" Hermione growled. Ginny quickly said "that's not what i ment im sorry". "Well then what did you mean" Hermione said angrily. Ginny took a deep breath "do you seriously think Draco doesn't like you"? Hermione got annoyed and said "well honestly Ginny why would he"? "He's always hated me up till now, and what would his family think of a pure blood liking a muggle born like me".

Ginny said "honestly Hermione you might be the smartest witch of are age but your the dumbest when it comes to your love life". "Draco totally likes you" Ginny smiled. Hermione said "lets just change the subject now, the head perfects have to do some sort of Christmas celebration do you have any ideas of what we should do"? Ginnys face lit up when Hermione asked her if she had any idea's. "Hermione we have to have a Christmas dance party"! Hermione smiled at her "thats a good idea". Ginny smiled even wider "of course it is"! Just then Draco and Harry came in and sat down. Draco sat beside Hermione and she said "Ginny said we should have a Christmas dance".

Draco smiled "that sounds like a great idea". Harry sat down across them all and said "im really excited for Quidditch"! Draco laughed "yeah i can't wait to beat the Gryffindors this year". Harry said "yeah right like we're gonna lose to you Slytherin". Hermione said "i will just have to cheer for both of you then". Draco grabbed Hermione hand under the table and said "but mostly me" with a proud smirk. Ginny saw what he did but didn't say anything about it. Harry started laughing "she will be cheering for me and Ginny". Before Draco could reply Hermione laughed "i will cheer for both of you don't argue over my cheers". Everyone joined in on the laughter.

Draco squeezed Hermiones hand under the table and whispers in her ear so that no one else can hear him "meet me outside of the great hall in five minutes". Hermione nodded and Draco walked out of the great hall. Ginny asked "what was that about"? "He was just asking if i would help him study later" Hermione lied. Hermione was a bad lier and Ginny knew it. Hermione said goodbye to them and walked outside of the great hall. She started walking down the corridors when someone grabbed her arm and pulled her into a empty class room.

She was about to scream until someones lips started kissing hers. She was shoked until she saw it was Draco. She started kissing him back and they shared a passionate kiss. Draco started to give her rougher kisses and Hermione bit his bottom lip. He pulled away and said "ow what was that for". She smirked his famous smirk and said "what was the point of pulling me out here"? He said "i could wait any longer and i didn't think you would want me to kiss you in front of your friends". Draco smiled and started kissing her again. In between the kisses he said "I will be the one you cheer for the most". Hermione smiled in the kiss "absolutely".

Heyyyyyyyy guys. Sorry for the late up date school started and im packed. I have hard classes and sports so i will write in my free time :-P