chapter 12

After having all there class the went off to the great hall for dinner. They went to there different like normal. Hermione walked up and sat beside Ginny smiling.

Ginny said "why are you smiling like that"? Hermione didn't even notice she way smiling. She has just been in a good mood by being with draco. Hermione said "I was just thinking". "thinking about what" Ginny said annoyed. Hermione said "stuff" airly like luna would have.

Ginny burst out into laughed. Hermione said "what" getting defensive. Ginny said "who is he"? Hermione said "who's what"! Ginny laughed harder "the guy you like"! "I thought you were supposed to be the brightest witch of are age"!

Hermione blushed "i don't know what your talking about ginny, your absolutely crazy"! Ginny couldn't control her laughing. Harry looked over and said "whats so funny"? Ginny replied before Hermione could "Hermione's in love".

Harry looked shocked at first but then started laughing with Ginny. "Are you gonna tell us who he is" harry laughed. Hermione blushed even harder "im not in love with anyone you blithering idiots"! Ron came over and said "Hermione couldn't be in love with anyone because shes already taken by her books".

Everyone laughed at what he said. Finally Everyone left her alone with who she likes. She never really thought about it but now that she does she kinda likes draco. And with that she looked over at the slytherin table and looked for draco.

What she saw was not what she wanted to see. It was pansy kissing draco. Hermiones heart broke instantly. Her blood was boiling. She was feeling mixed emotions. She was jealous, she hated him, heart broken, angry, sad. All those feelings with one look.

Ginny looked over at Hermione and said "Hermione are you Okay"? Hermione didn't pay Ginny any attention. He mind was spinning. She almost wanted to yell across the room so they would stop kissing.

Finally they stopped kissing and draco and pasny looked over at Hermione. Pasny smirked, she was satisfied with the look on Hermiones face. Pasny started laughing.

Draco looked at Hermione and his face was expressionless. Hermione was feeling all these emotions and he didn't even look like he even had any! He picked up his apple and started eating it while still looking at Hermione. She felt her eye get watery. Hermione said "see you in the morning" to Ginny and left before she could go against it.

Hermione ran straight to her common room she sat by the fire.

---------------------------

Draco watched as Hermione laughed with her friends. She was getting very red in the face. He smiled to himself because she looked adorable to him when she blushed. Pansy hit him in the arm and said "what are you smiling about"! He laughed "about how much of a idiot you are".

The next thing he knew pansy was kissing him. At first he didn't push her off. He then realized what was going on. He then pushed her off of him. He felt so cold under her touch. He tried to play it off acting like nothing happened and then looked at Hermione.

Hermione was looking right at him. She looked hurt. Draco thought to him self if weasley did something again he was gonna kill him. Draco grabbed an apple and started eating it. Draco could swear he saw Hermiones eyes get watery.

With that she took off out of the great hall. Draco stood up and chased after her to there dorm. When he came in Hermione was sitting on the couch with her head in her hands. He said "Hermione are you okay"? She said "go away Malfoy im not in the mood" and she stood up and faced the fire.

Draco came up from behind her and put his arms around her and hugged her from behind. "do you do this with all the girl" she said annoyed. "What" Draco said confused. Hermione turned around and was face to face with Him and said "i saw you kissing pansy, it was discussing".

He said "that ment nothing to me i didn't even expect it". She said "and why should i believe you"? He said "because" and he put his hand on her face. He kissed her on the lips softly. Hermiones heart was race. She was filled with joy. Draco felt his heart melt. Her touch made him feel warm something no one else could give him.

They pulled away and looked into each others eyes. He said "you are more important to Me than she is". He kissed her on the head and whispered "dont ever think less".