The Egyptian

No one questioned my love for Benjamin.

They knew not to. Soul mates were naturally drawn to each other. Benjamin was drawn to me, refusing to leave my side, unless I of course pouted and whined until he begrudgingly did.

I convinced him to let me watch Edward and Bella's daughter with Jacob, considering I was one of the few people that could fight off an entire Army and go Unscathed. Her life was my goal to keep alive. He needed to spend time with his Coven, they were his family before me. Edward and the others were currently training Bella's Shield, I being the one who needs the least amount of training decided to babysit instead.

"Aunt Lya! Look Look!" Renesmee called me, as her Wolfish Imprint Jacob grinned in her direction as she built the cutest little Snowman in front of me.

"That's Wonderful, Ren." I said as Jacob built his own besides her, he was only wearing a t-shirt out here. I of course, wasn't affected by the cold either, but I loved the idea of cozying up.

"I agree with Nattie over here, you did a great job." H said as he continued putting two sticks on the sides of the lump of snow.

"Nattie?" I laughed, raising an eyebrow.

"Don't look at me, Edward says the same thing." He said, raising his hands in defense.

"Don't fret, Dear Jacob." I reassured.

"You know...you're not that bad for a Blood- Uh I mean-"

"It's fine." I grinned. "I personally like Shapeshifters. Quite fascinating your People are." I said, Musing at the thought of Natives.

Renesmee began to catch small snowflakes and fixing the little mistakes in her Ice cold Friend she built.

"So...that gift you have. You could stop an entire Army. Can't you destroy the Volturi?" Jake asked me, rolling around a ball of snow in his warm palms as it melted.

"Sadly, it's dangerous to use my powers to a long extent, using more than two is extremely dangerous and shouldn't be practiced as often as using one at a time."

"What could happen?"

"It could kill me. And possibly the ones around me. The least damage it could do is send me into a Deep Hibernation until my damaged body can be repaired...if it can't be repaired...I will die." Renesmee turned to me with a sad look, overhearing me and Jacob's Conversation.

"Auntie Lya? You're gonna die?" She asked me, sorrow filling her eyes.

I walked over and held her, her warmth wasn't at a humans but it was nice. Being cold most of my life makes me miss being Human.

"Of course not, I'm here to protect you and your family. I can take care of myself. I promise."

"But doesn't Benjamin take care of you?"

"Of course No-" before I could finish, cool hands wrapped around my waist and I was suddenly being held from behind, raised to my feet.

"Yes." His cool words slid off his tongue, the same goofy Smirk glued to his face as Renesmee giggled and began making gagging noises.

"Ew Auntie Lya!" She whined as Jacob laughed at her as she make her 'Icky faces' saying that Benjamin has 'Cooties'.

"Hey I'm not that bad!" Benjamin whined to me, my smile growing as I tilted my head towards him.

"Yes you are."

"Fine then. You want me to be bad? Let me show you how bad I can be." He said, his fingers sliding over my smooth skin underneath to Grey long sleeve I wore. Slightly brushing against my hip bones.