The Shield

I was now awake, Happily met with my Mate who's grin never failed to make mine appear.

"Why don't we just stay in your bed all day?" He joked, his arms wrapped around my slim waist as I delicately stood from my resting place.

"We have training and you need to feed. Preferably far from Forks. Far enough to not cause a commotion I hope." I commented as I walked behind the nearby Changing screen that was given to me along with the room,

I put on dark skinny jeans, black boots, and a fitted grey V neck long sleeve.

My dark hair fells in ringlets as I snapped my fingers, adding highlights to it.

"You look stunning, Love."

"Thank you, Benjamin." I said, kissing his cheek as he opened the door for me. My breath was ALWAYS fresh. Which I was thankful for.

I made my way downstairs, as Benjamin followed closely behind, his cold hand against the small of my back.

"Auntie Lya!" Renesmee shouted running towards me, away from Jacob and two unfamiliar faces.

I smiled at her, but then faltered at the ridiculously strong smell what wafted in the crisp air.

I flickered my eyes forward to meet Dark brown. A color I found soothing in eyes. Tan skin and a smile that could kill. The dark eyes stared into mine as if in a Daze.

I began to have little flashes of me and this Boy, Married, Happy, First Date, Kisses, Oh my god.

No...There's no way. It can't be. I don't get it. I don't understand.

His face grew into one of pure adoration and Shock, as he dropped to his knees, just staring at me like I was the only reason he was alive.

My undead heart would have skipped a beat if possible, His eyes were so...indescribable.
"Seth go outside. Now." Edward snapped, as he instantly realize what just happened.

"Jacob get him out now!" He shouted, As Jacob picked up the boy, dragging him out of the house as the Female with them began to yell at him for being so 'Stupid'.

Benjamin began to shake uncontrollably. The rage that radiated off of him was undeniably visible. He was practically burning. Benjamin was so kind and sweet. To see him in such anger was so out of character, as he took a stance in front of me.

"Now, What the hell was that?" His red eyes grew a dark shade of Blood. Almost as if Black. He was ready to Kill someone.

"Benjamin, please...calm down. We can explain." Carlisle tried to calm him, as Tia came beside him trying to relax her Coven mate.

"You don't think he...?" Kate trailed as Edward swallowed, letting her know the truth with a nod.

He imprinted on me. Benjamin is my Mate. That boy...Seth...imprinted on me..even though I have a mate.

I have two soulmates.

"I'm killing him." Benjamin fumed, as Amun held him back from reaching the door. "Relax, Benjamin. It is impossible to avoid. You don't think he meant to." Tia reasoned, as Benjamin's eyes grew angrier with each second.

"To hell with that! The way he looked at you Natalya. That look shouldn't be from anyone else but Me." He growled. His eyes were set on this decision as his jaw clenched. "The minute I'm alone with him...I'm ripping in apart and burning him Alive." He grit.

"How about Natalya and the others go test Bella's shield? While me and Benjamin have a talk." Carlisle spoke softly, giving us a smile as he put his hand on Benjamin's shoulder.