The Rez

I followed Jacob and the many tanned bodies down to a Beach, which wasn't at all as far as I Pictured.

"Ladies, if you will, take a seat on the Beach. It's too dangerous for you in the water." Jared teased, as his friends laughed loudly.

I gave a blank expression, "You do realize I don't need oxygen and I'm able to bend water to my will. Right?" I said Bluntly. Jacob began to snicker at they grew awed faces.

"That's your gift? Wicked ." Quil awed at me, "Show me!"

"Back off, Quil." Seth snapped at him, his eyes darting to mine before meeting the sand below his feet. His cheeks turning a scarlet color.

"Thank you, Seth. But it's okay. No, that's not my gift. It's a part of it. I'll let you guys figure it out. If you can." I smirked, sitting upon a Obsidian colored rock, letting out a gust of wind, showering the sand that laid across it, onto the beach.

"What the hell was that!" Embry freaked out as he clutched Paul. "Did you see that?!" He cried at my action. You'd think someone who shifts into a Giant Wolf would be used to Supernatural occurrences.

"You're going Insane, Embry. Just chill. Maybe it was just the wind." Paul brushed him off. Embry was still a bit fanatic however.
"Paul! Come on man! It's not even Windy!" He cried out as Jared laughed.

"Obviously it's part of the Gift. Right, Nattie baby?" He smirked, however he was given a roll of the eyes.

"Maybe." I laughed, My eyes meeting Seth's which continuously watched me through the whole exchange.

"Seth? Are you alright?" I asked, his expression was one between Murder and Blank expression when they were turn towards his friends. Towards me, they were however Blank. An expression unreadable if it weren't for his eyes that screamed Adoration.

It was kind of cute, how he looked at me. It was innocent. It wasn't forced. He was so confused with him own feelings, it was adorable.
I may love Benjamin, but that's not the truth anymore is it? There are two. Even if I wanted to or not.

Seth had to share my love with Benjamin. They were both given the same. We had no say, we were automatically in some sort of love. A soulmate that couldn't be traded for another. They were both in Love with me. It wasn't possible to stop. Unless I somehow decided on one of them and kept them from killing each other my whole life. Unless one had died however, i'd die myself. Which would then cause a Third death.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me, Natalya." The way he said my name was like silk. It was sweet and his innocent voice made everything better. He was a nice guy, like Benjamin.

He was a shapeshifter, Benjamin was a Vampire.

He was Warm, He was Cold.

One was a Puppy, the other...Dead.

One was Egyptian, the other was a Quileute. A native.

They were so ridiculously different. Except they had one thing in common. Absolute Adoration for me. Absolute Love for me. Craving for me. As Arrogant as it sounds, it's true.

I delicately sat up onto the Rock and crossed my legs over one another. "You aren't getting in?" Jacob asked me. Which earned him a smirk in return from me.

"It's too dangerous for someone like me." I said innocently as a laugh erupted from his throat.
"Dangerous my ass!" He howled as Renesmee began to scold him for using a 'Bad word'.

"Jacob that's mean! I'm telling auntie Rosalie!" She scowled as Jacob began to splutter at the thought of Rosalie.

They were alright when it came to being...acquaintances after He imprinted, but she's definitely been waiting for the day he does something wrong. Knowing Edward, he'd let her just to see Jacob squirm.

"I'm sorry, Princess!" He said nervously, as if he was waiting for the blonde to pop up and start trying to rip him to shreds.

"...Princess?" Quill laughed out loud as Jared howled along.

"What a lame thing to say." Embry cackled as Jacob sat there, his ears tinted a light Rosie color. Renesmee was laughing at his embarrassment in front of his pack.

"Jacob no need to be a pedophile!" Jared hollered as Jacob began to get angry.

I could feel his raw animalistic emotions, I knew I had to calm him down.

With a skip in my step, I hopped off my rock, and placed a hand on the center of Jacob's back. His temperature was rising, as was his control over his emotions.

I prayed to whatever God was out there that I can calm him down, as I concentrated on calming his emotions.
Ridiculously difficult, especially for a boy who's alpha.

"Jacob...Relax..." I soothed him, as Renesmee clutched his leg tightly.

Seth's face was one of worry, "Natalya...Step away from him." He commanded calmly.

"Nat...I said move." He barked at me again, as I ignored his plea.

Jacob's temperature dropped slightly. Not as hot as it once was. He gave a sigh through his nostrils as he relaxed against my porcelain hand.

Seth's arms encircled my waist, tugging me away from Jacob. "You are not getting hurt." He snapped, Jacob had calmed down and was now given a hug from his tiny little princess.

"I can handle myself, Thank you very much Seth." I shot back. What did he think I was? A Porcelain doll?

"I'm sorry." He sighed, I could feel his heart rate calm as did everyone else's.

"It's fine. Just don't worry so much about me." I laughed. "I can't technically die from you all. Unless timed correctly. You could rip me apart but I'd still live. Product of one of my many talents." I chimed as I sat back up on my rock, and Renesmee bounced her way onto my thigh.

"Now then, Care to impress the ladies?" I announced as the eyes of Hormonal teenaged boys sprang wide and ran for the Cliffs. Even the imprinted ones.

Oh, Boys. Poor, Werewolf, Hormonal Boys.