Chapter ~5~

Cookie: Ok, so I've decided which actress to play Jenna, Gio's twin. French actress Astrid Berges-Frisbey. If you've watched Pirates of the Caribbean 4 then you'd know that she plays Syrena, the mermaid. I like my choice. XD And For the longest time I kept trying to find the right last name for the twins so I settled with Moretti. It's Italian. Heh.

The characters Shanna and Momo is a last minute addition. I never planned for them to be in the story but I decided that I needed more girls beside Jenna. Lol, can't have it all boys even though it is a BoyxBoy story.

-----------

(Giovannie's POV)

"Gio-baby, what's wrong?"

      "Hmm?" I blinked out of my daze when a very genrous butt plopped itself on my desk. I looked up to find Shanna, one of my best gal pals gazing down at me. "Huh? What was that?"

      "Seriously, Gio," Momo, my second best gal pal leaned down to stare at me with concern and curiosity. "You've been zoning in and out all day."

      "I have?"

      "Yes," Shanna answered, reaching out both hands to cup my cheeks. She leaned forward to bump her forhead gently against mine. "You're not sick are you?"

      "No, I'm fine." Liar Liar, penis on fire.

      "You've been sighing a lot too," Momo bent down beside me, tucking her hands under her chin. "It's very odd."

      "Gio-baby," Shanna purred, using her pet name for me, "tell your girls what's bothering you."

      "Aw man," some guy said out loud, "Moretti is hogging the girls attention again."

      "Oh stuff it, Nick," Momo shot out, "don't be jealous."

      A snort followed. "As if."

      "Then shut your trap."

      I sighed. In my daze I've almost forgotten that I was in school. What class was I in again? Oh right, third period Chemistry. Ugh, I hated Chemistry. Mr. Wanner must have stepped out during class since everyone was cluttering into different groups, chit chatting.

      "I just don't see why girls like him so much," Nick continued, "He's gay right? So like, he's not into girls."

      "What's wrong, Nick?" I zeroed in on him with a sensual smile forming on my lips, "are you jealous that I can get more chicks to pay attention to me or are you jealous because you want my attention for yourself?"

      Nick's cheeks flushed. "In your dreams, Moretti." For all the years I've known him, which was back in middle school, Nick has never called me by my first name.

      I licked my lips, knowing that his eyes would follow the movement. "No Nick. In Your dreams."

      If possible he turned a shade redder and sputtered. His friends hooted, patting him on the back and teasing him about his sexual preference. There are always going to be guys like Nick in the world, so close minded but I didn't hate him. In fact I loooooved to tease people like him. Teasing Nick was a lot of fun since his reactions were always adorable.

      Blond hair, baby blue eyes, all american boy cuteness, Nick was my type of guy...too bad he was straight. Well...sometimes I had to wonder though. Was it wishful thinking that whenever I caught him looking at me when no one was looking that he was interested? Well he'd immediately look away but still...hmm maybe he was just trying to figure me out. Heh. Good luck with that.