Chapter~12~

Cookie: I realized that I haven't been putting up pics of Jenna. So there's another pic of her on the right.--->

Song is by Linkin Park "What I've Done"

Thanks for the VOTES!! and COMMENTS!! :) You've all kept this story alive on the top #30 on the What's Hot List. I'm grateful ^_^

Plusssssss, here's a SHOUT OUT to Cngb2wEnCracKs for his brand new boyxboy story " It Gets Better Than This?" ^_^ Check him out! Show some love to another boyxboy writer and fellow faithful reader of this story ;P

------------

(Giovannie's POV)

To cool myself off I decided to walk home.

      I'm still pretty ticked at Nick. That friggin' ass, he didnt have to bite me! Now I have another thing to hide. Damn,I thought darkly, just when Hunter's mark was starting to fade too...

      I wanted to have Nick loosen up a little, release some pent up tention and look what I get. I released Nick's hidden passion all right...I just hope I hadn't just created a monster or something. I didn't need another possessive bastard on my case. Hunter was already a handful as it is.

      I sighed, dragging my feet up the front steps of my house. All thoughts of Nick aside, when I enter the house I knew what I had to do. Tell Jenna everything. It was something I decided and even told Nick so I'm really going to do it this time. But first I should just take a loooong shower before facing her. Yup, I needed a little time to prepare my speech. Time to write down my will and testiment too cause I'm pretty sure that Jenna is going to kill me.

      I reached out and opened the door and froze. Well...guess there was no way around it now. Jenna was sitting on the stairs, arms crossed, that 'I got a bone to pick with you' look on her face. I sighed. So much for my long shower.

     "Swing low," I sung under my breath as I entered our house to face my pending doom, "sweet chariot..."

      "You know," she began slowly, waiting til I closed the door behind me, "I was going to stay out of it, just leave you alone to your own little world but now I gotta step in."

      "What?"

      "Hunter says you've been ignoring his calls."

      I gulped, avoiding her searching eyes. "So? Maybe I was busy."

      "We both know you've just been deleting his messages, Gio." Jenna stood, stepping off the stairs. "Now, is there something you want to tell me?"

      I faced her opening my mouth to say yes but the word just wouldn't come out. I wasn't just scared that Jenna would kill me, I don't think she'd do something that extreme anyway but I was scared that she'd hate me. If my own twin couldn't stand me...

      "Well?" She lifted up a delicate brow, arms still crossed. "Is there?"

      "No," I said quickly, chickening out. I brushed passed her, headed for the stairs. I took one step on it and froze when I heard the next words come out of her mouth.

      "I know what's going on, Gio."

      I swirled to face her, nearly falling flat on my face. "What did Hunter tell you? He lies! I'm a pure sweet boy!"

      Jenna rolled her eyes. "Stuff it, Gio."

      I sighed, sitting on a step. "I wanted to tell you myself. I'm sorry, Jenna. God, I'm sorry."