Chapter~21~

Cookie! Phew, took my a while to finally upload eh? XD Sorry, ran into some issues. Anywhoo, here's chap 21 for you guys/gals. 22 will be up today as well but I'm still working on it but I'm half way done. ^_^ Thanks for all the comments and votes! :D

Pic is of Jenna

Song "Bottoms Up" By Trey featuring Nicki Minaj ^_^

Oh, and towards the middle of this chap the sentences will start becoming spaced. I tried to fix it but eh. Got lazy. LOl

------

(Giovannie's POV)

"Moretti, are you serious?" Nick gapped down at me, looking incredulous.

      "Yeah," I crossed my arms, "why not? It would give the two of you a chance to actually get to know each other."

      "Aw, Moretti, don't do it. It's not a good idea."

      I waved a hand, already headed to the front door. "Of course its a good idea, in fact...it's a fantastic idea!" Those two really needed to get along and this opportunity was perfect for them. A sleep over! Then they'd get to know each other more and maybe get along.

      I'm a genious!

******

"You're an idiot!"

      Jenna punched my arm within 3 minutes after tellin her of my plan. "Giovannie you friggin' nut!" She socked me again.

      "Hey!" I backed way, rubbing my abused arm, "stop that."

      She glared at me. "You are so...so stupid. Don't you ever think before acting?"

      I opened my mouth but she cut me off with, "of course you don't! That's your problem, Gio, you don't think. Why do you have a brain if you're not going to use it?"

      Ouch.

      "But Nick was going to be all alone in that house. His mom is in the hospital Jenna."

      "Yeah, and I'm sorry for that, I really am but don't drag Hunter into your little games again. Go spend the night with Nick but don't invite Hunter along. Are you crazy?"

      I opened my mouth and she cut me off again with, "of course you're crazy! Only a crazy person would come up with something like this. Tell me, Gio, do you like creating more mess for yourself?"

      I puffed my cheek but didn't reply. Okay, so maybe it hadn't been my brightest of ideas but the thought of Nick and Hunter becoming friends made me happy. The two guys I care about getting along? What more could I ask for?

      "Selfish," Jenna muttered.

      "What was that?"

      She socked me again, "I said you're selfish! A selfish self-centered fool!" She made a move to attack again but this time I avoided it, ducking and going to the other side of my bed.

      I held up my hands to ward her off. "Jenna, calm down." Her face was really turning red. I'm starting to think she may pop a blood vessel or something.

      "I'll calm down when you stop being stupid."

      I cleared my throat. "Too late, I already called Hunter over here."

      "What!?"

      I jumped on the other side when she went around the bed to hit me again. "Gio!" She shrieked. "Come here and let me pound you!"