Chapter~11~

Cookie: Hehe, Yo my readers! XD As you can see...Hunter wasn't the only one Gio had unwittingly tempted with a kiss. ;)

Now onward to what you've all been waiting for! The steamy locker scene of Gio & Nick! XD

P.S: I dedicate this chapter to ixKittyKatxi! She helped me find this sexy song for this chapter, Rihanna's "S&M" Hot! When I play it while reading I just have to fan myself. Be still my heart! ;)

---------

(Giovannie's POV)

"Close your eyes," Nick said.

      I rolled my eyes before closing them. Geez, what was he waiting for? Was he going to kiss me or not? I don't know what made me ask him if he was bisexual in the first place. It wasn't like I had come here to ask but it's been bugging me for a while. Was Nick bi-curious or what?

      Oh look! He finally made up his mind and kissed me! His lips felt soft and feathery over mine, like he was hesitating and holding himself back. After a second he groaned and pulled back. My eyes flew open and stared at him, astonished.

      "What?" I said, "that's it?"

      He scratched his head, cheeks turning pink. "Well you said to kiss you and I did."

      I scowled. Was this boy serious? "Nicky, my 80 year old grandpa can kiss better than that and he's been chewing on his own gums for years!"

      Nick scowled back at me. "That's the best I can do for now, Moretti. Give me a break."

      "No," I said, stepping closer to him, "it's not. Let me show you."

      Gay, bi-sexual or not, I sensed that dear ol' Nicky had a passion that he's been hiding, an intensity that he might not even be aware of himself. It was just there, lurking, waiting to be let loose and I wanted to be the one to set it free.

      I grabbed the back of his neck and jerked his head down, crushing his lips against mine. I felt him stiffen and would have probably jerked away but once I slipped my tongue in his mouth that was all she wrote. He responded instantly.

      Our tongues danced and soon I found myself backed up onto the lockers, Nick's body pinning me against it. A wicked tingly sensation swept through me as I ran my hands down his arms, feeling the hard muscles of his biceps under my fingers. His skin was still damp yet it felt hot to the touch. He was on fire.

      "Giovannie," he groaned, breaking our kiss to bury his face against my neck, "what's happening to me?"

      I ran a hand through his damp hair, loving how the texture felt in my grasp. " I don't know," I told him honestly, "but I like it."

      Groaning, his lips returned against mine. I wrapped a leg around his hip, grinding against him. He moaned, lips still locked on mine. I wiggled again, grinning with satisfaction when his moans grew deeper. I felt him hard and happy against me through his towel. When I reached my hands behind him to cup his ass cheeks and sqeezed he pulled back and hissed.

      That look in his eyes, oh I loved that look. Hot, clouded with burning desire...and it was all directed at lil ol' me. I jumped and wrapped both my legs around his hips, straddling him. Cupping his face into my hands, I lowered my head and kissed him, tracing the tip of my tongue against his bottom lip before sucking it.

     Nick responded, nibbling my bottom lip playfully, skimming his tongue down my chin to my neck. I arched back to give him a better access and that's when I felt him stiffen. I instantly knew that he was staring at the fading mark on my neck. Some of the concealer must have come off, exposing it.

      I felt him withdrawing from me, setting my feet back down on the floor. He stared down at me, eyes still filled with surpressed desire and something else. What was it?

      "Nicky?"

      He shook his head, turning his back to me. "I can't." And that's all he was willing to say to me. I stepped closer to him, placing the palm of my hand on his back. I could feel the tention of his emotion under my finger tips. He was angry...and possibly hurting. I've always been good at reading others but Hunter.

      "Nicky," I whispered, both of my hands now sliding down his back, "look at me."

      He shook his head stubbornly.

      I stepped closer until I was pressed against him, cheek on his damp back. "I can't change what happened. I can't change who I am."

      "You let that bastard mark you," he finally said, voice strained. "I...I don't like it."

      I didn't reply. Instead I drew back a little and watched as a droplet from his damp hair slid down his back. I leaned forward, pressing my tongue against his skin and slowly went up, licking it off.

      Deftly, Nick pivoted around and I found myself caught between his body and the lockers once again. I gasped as he slammed me against it, hands sliding under my shirt. The towel around his hips fell to the floor and I caught his length into my hands. He sucked in a breath at the sudden contact, hissing.

      He felt hot in my hands, hot and heavy. Our eyes locked onto one another, neither saying a word. I could feel my heart racing as I stared boldly into his eyes, unwavering as I caressed him. Nick gasped, burying his face against my neck.

      I know that this way beyond our little kissing experiment but I wanted him to feel good. I wanted him panting under my touch, wanted to see another side to Nick that no one else ever saw.

      "Let go, Gio," Nick rasped, his voice husky beside my ear.

      "No," I answered, moving my hand again, chasing another delightful sound of pleasure from his lips. "You let go, Nick." He knew what I meant.

      His breathing became more irregular with every movement of my hand and I could feel him pressing closer to me, moaning softly.

      "Let go," Nicky," I whispered seductively in his ear, "trust me."

      "Oh god," he rasped, "don't...Giovannie let go...I'm going to..."

      "Yes," I urged him, "that's it."

      I bit his earlob, giving it a tug and he came in my hands instantly, panting heavily, thrusting himself forward into my touch. I gave my own gasp when I felt his teeth sink into my own flesh. He pulled back and watched with satisfaction as my skin turned red.

      "Now," he rasped, breathing heavy, "I've marked you too." He stepped back and snatched the towel from the floor. "Let's see how he reacts to that."

      I watched him walk away, eyes wide. The sting of his bite throbbed and I suddenly felt light headed. He had bitten on my neck, the oppsite side of where Hunter's fading mark lay. He marked me? HE MARKED ME!?

      What the hell was up with these guys and marking me like I'm their territory!? I wasn't a friggin' fire hydrant where they could just lift their legs and piss on me! Ugh.

      MEN!

-----

Cookie: Hehehe, im sure you all noticed the banner I made with a very sexy Gio. XD And this chapter...hehehe. I giggled when I wrote "Men!" as the last single word sentence. Ironic seeing as Gio is a guy himself but its so him to say something like that anyway. XD