Chapter ~7~

Cookie: Hey Y'all! XD 7th chappie...it's short but eh. I was pretty pooped out already when I was writing this. Anywhoo, there's a pic of Gio being silly on the side----> He's just too cute. I want a Gio. XD

And a youtube link to Lady Gaga's "Poker Face" you'll know towards the end why I put this song up. Lol, one of Gio's random moments.

--------------

(Giovannie's POV)

I can't believe that I almost had sex with Hunter...

      "Dumbass," I hissed at myself as I sped down the hall, hoping to god that Hunter wouldn't catch up to me. "Dumb, dumb, dumb."

      If it hadn't been from the shock of seeing Hunter's all too happy one eyed anaconda, I would have probably given in to him. Whenever I'm around that guy I lose all rationality and that's never happened to me before. Ever. Not with any other guy or a girl.

      "I'm seriously screwed," I muttered under my breath, running a hand through my hair out of frustration. "So screwed."  I'm suppose to resist my attraction to him! But how the hell can I resist him when my libido goes bonkers when he so much as look at me?

      I turned the corner and bumped into someone. "Sorry," I muttered, looking up. I groaned. Why? pourquoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?

      " Gio," Jenna said, "good, I was looking for you."

      "I didn't do it!" I said quickly.

      Jenna blinked. "Do what?"

      "I don't know," I replied, heart racing. "You tell me."

      Jenna eyed me for a second before shaking her head. "Nevermind, you're not making any sense."

      I laughed nervously. Smooth, Gio, smooth. My palms was sweating and I could feel my eye beginning to twitch. A sure sign that guilt was crawling up to bite me in the ass.

      "Have you seen Hunter?"

      My eyes widened. "Why would I know where he is? I don't know. Who told you that I knew? Get off my back woman!"

      Jenna lifted up a brow, crossing her arms. "Giovannie, you're twitching."

      "Huh? I'm no tweeker!"

      "Uh huh..." Jenna gave me the "look". You know the one. The 'I know that you did something that you shouldn't have' look.

     "Gio."

      "What?"

      "What were you doing?"

      "Nothing."

      Her eyes scanned my face down to my shoes and back up again. "Yeah, right. Swollen lips, messy hair, red cheeks...Gio, who were you necking this time?"

      Oh god, oh god, oh god.

      I forced a laugh, patting her shoulder. "Pfffft, Jenna, you're imagining things."

      "You're zipper is down."

      My hands flew to the front of my pants and what do ya know, my fly was unzipped. How embarrassing was that! Good thing I was wearing briefs or anyone could have seen a peek of my ding-dong.

      "Gio," Jenna said my name slowly, "what are you hiding from me?"

      Think Gio think! Jenna's like a friggin hound, she could sniff a lie from a mile away. She already knew that I had been making out with someone but she didn't know who. By the look in her eyes I don't think that she was going to let me slide and get away from her this time. There was no Hells Kitchen Mom to protect me.