Chapter ~9~

(Giovannie's POV)

Why the hell did Jenna have to leave me alone with them?

      Okay, I conceded, so maybe I wasn't technically 'alone' with them seeing as there were a bunch of people wildly dancing to Lady Gaga's "Judas" but you know what I mean.

      I took a step to get off the dance floor before I got myself into more touble, but I felt a strong hand grasp my wrist to stop me. I paused and glanced behind me to find that the hand belong to none other than Hunter. Ugh. Of course it would...

      I tried to tug my hand back but he wouldn't budge. He gave his own tug and I found myself plastered against him. I couldn't help but notice how perfectly we fit together...No! I shook my head. Stop, Gio, stop! Get a hold of yourself.

      I lifted my head up to give him a piece of my mind but the words died in my mouth when I saw the way he was looking at me. His eyes were angry...but with that anger there was also hunger. I gulped.

      "I'm just a holy fool, oh baby it's so cruel but I'm still in love with Judas, baby."

      I should have continued to fight him, shouldn't have let him caress my cheek and brush a thumb against my bottom lip. There were a lot of things I shouldn't have let him done yet I just stood there frozen, mesmorized by his eyes...the way he was making me feel.

      "OooooOoh I'm in love with Jud-Aas, Jud-Aas."

      His head lowered, lips hovering slightly above mine. And like Eve tempted by the seductive devil, I closed my eyes, wanting to feel his lips pressed against mine even though I knew I shouldn't. Even though I knew I was betraying Jenna. Betraying myself.

      Suddenly, before his lips could make contact I was jerked back and I found my back pressed against Nick. He held my wrist and glared at Hunter over my head.

      Oh shit.

      Hunter glared, grabbing my other hand and tugged me towards him. Nick's hold on my other wrist tightened and he gave his own tug. Suddenly I found myself in a possesive game of Gio-tug-of-war right on the dance floor. People were probably thinking that it was a new type of dance move.

      "Stop it you two!" I tried to shout above the music but either they didn't hear me or decided to ignore me. Back forth...back forth...back forth...ugh I felt like I was going to upchuck my lunch. I doubted these people wanted to see the remains of the hot dog I ate at the theatres so I planted my feet down, refusing to budge.

      "What's your problem?" I heard Nick shout over the blaring music, "let him go!"

      But Hunter wasn't listening. With one final tug I was jerked back against him. Hunter wrapped an arm around my waist, pressing my back tightly against him. I noticed that people were beginning to notice our odd little scene and I didn't want to make things more entertaining for them by struggling against Hunter.

      I felt his hot breath tickling the base of my neck. I knew, I just knew he was still glaring at Nick just by the way Nick was glaring back. I caught his eyes and I sent him an apologetic look then I shook my head when he took step to rescue me.

      "I wanna love you, but something’s pulling me away from you."

      I tried again to loosen Hunter's possesive grip on me but the guy wouldn't budge. I gasped when I felt his moist tongue slide up and down my neck. Oh, I knew what he was doing. He was sending a message to Nick. The bastard was staking his claim on me as if I already belonged to him. Nick took a threathening step forward and paused when he caught sight of my neck. He froze.

      "Jesus is my virtue and Judas is the demon I cling to."

      I knew what he was seeing with the help of the light above us. He was seeing the bruised bite mark that I had tried hard to conceal with make-up. Hunter had just licked it off and by the dawning understanding look from Nick's face I'd say he instantly knew who put it there.

      His eyes locked on mine and I stared back at him, helpless.

      "I’m just a Holy Fool, oh baby it’s so cruel
      But I’m still in love with Judas, baby
      I’m just a Holy Fool, oh baby it’s so cruel
      But I’m still in love with Judas, baby"

      Nick shook his head and turned away, striding angrily off the dance floor and leaving me with Hunter without so much as a backwards glance. What the hell? For some reason seeing him walk away hurt more than it should have.

      I pulled out of Hunter's hold and this time he let me go. Guess he didn't think he's need to hold on to me anymore seeing as he got what he wanted. Had he invited Nick and I here just to do that? Just to show Nick that I belonged to him? Which I didn't of course. I belonged to no one but myself! Giovannie Moretti was not one to be held down!

      "Bastard," I hissed at Hunter and I probably would have punched him if I hadn't spotted Jenna making her way towards us. "I don't fucking belong to you!"

      Hunter's eyes narrowed. "Your body tells me different."

     "Gio?" Jenna frowned when I hurridly brushed passed her, hiding the hicky on my neck with one hand.

     "Whoa," Aaron lifted a brow at me. "What was that little show just now?"

      "Forget about it," I snapped. "Let's go."

       Both his brows shot up, surprised. "Go?"

      "Yeah, go. Take me as far away from this place," -as far from Hunter-, "as possible."  

      I don't know where Nick went and the way I was feeling right now...I didn't care. I was angry at Hunter for doing such a childish thing, angry at Nick for walking away, angry at Jenna for being so oblivious and angry at myself for letting Hunter take control and see right through me. 

      Even though I had tried to fight him off a part of me, a perverse part loved how he had caressd my cheek, my lips... Loved the way he wrapped an arm around me...loved how possesive and jealous he had gotten, pushing him to do something so...so primative. How sick am I?

      Fucking sick, that's what.

-------------

Cookie: Phew! So, chap 9 was suppose to be part of chap 8 but seeing as I couldn't have 2 songs on one chap I had to make a chap 9. I wanted to have Judas on it. Why? Hmm, well I tried to show the song as a symbolism like its suppose to be. I don't know how well I pulled it off but I tried. Meh.

The pic on the side is Hunter, like it saids. Hehe. And I made another banner that I just adored but it wouldn't upload on here! *thows monkey pooh at random stranger* It was a banner of Nick, Gio and Hunter together.

Soo, if you wanna see it im gonna put a link of it on the very 1st comment of this chapter. Just copy and paste and hopefully the banner shows. Tell me if you have problems with it, I wanna know if it works. Please and thank you! XD