Chapter~24~

Cookie: I worked hard on this chapter so don't forget to show some luuuuv and VOTE! XD

P.s: As usual I was too lazy to edit so sorry in advance for any mistakes. I'll go over it after I re-read the published version. ^_^

------------

(Nick's POV)

Gio pressed himself against me, rubbing his body against mine. I felt myself shaking, trying so damn hard to keep my hands to myself but he wasn't making it easy.

     "Nicky," he purred into my ear, "touch me."

      I shivered. "Moretti, you don't wanna do this."

      "Yes I do."

      I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him back. "No, you don't. That's the drug talking."

      He pouted. "Don't you want me, Nicky?"

      "No."

      His bottom lip trembled. "You don't?"

      Aw man, why'd you have to go and look like that? I didn't want to hurt his feelings but while I still had some self control left I wanted to try to talk some sense into him.

      "Liar," Moretti said, zeroing on the front of my pants. He licked his lips and lifted his eyes to lock on mine. The hurt expression on his face disappeared and he looked confident again. "I know you want me."

     Aw hell.

      Gio climbed onto my lap, wrapping his legs around my waist. I groaned when his butt settled on my obvious erection. "Nicky," he sighed my name, tracing his tongue slowly on my ear. I groaned again. Man, I'm losing it. I could already feel my control slipping.

      Giovannie rocked his bottom against me, grinding my erection. "Don't," I manage to choke out. Oh god, why did it have to feel so good? "Don't, Moretti."

      He pulled back slightly and stared into my eyes. "Kiss me."

      "No...I shouldn't. We shouldn't..."

      "Kiss me."

      "Can't..."

      Gio caught my bottom lip between his teeth then sucked. With that action, whatever control I had left snapped. My whole damn body was on fire and demanded release. I was too weak to fight it...so I gave in.

      I captured his lips, hunger growing. We were suddenly all over each other, kissing, licking...biting. In the back of my mind I knew that I was going to regret this, that this was all so wrong in so many levels...but that didn't stop me from letting Gio pull my shirt off, tossing it carelessly behind him.

      "Yesssss," Giovannie moaned, rubbing his chest against mine, wrapping his arms around my neck. I lifted him up and laid him on the floor with me on top. I kissed him again, groaning when he slid his hands down my bare back, exploring my body with his touch.

      Hot...so damn hot.

     "Nicky," he rasped, "bed."

     Bed? I shook my head, trying to clear the fog in my mind to understand what he was trying to tell me.

     "Bed, Nicky," he repeated, grabbing the hair on the back of my head. He pulled, tilting my head back so he could flick his tongue playfully against my chin.

      Oh yeah. I'm a gonner.

---------

(Giovannie's POV)