Chapter Five

Marcus

An hour had passed and we was still in Sha'riah’s room bussin’ joke and ting, she was lying down watching Simpsons whilst man was cotching at the end of the bed texting Marik. This yout was abit weird still.

M dot;

–Aye r u in sha’riahs room?

Tempz;

–Yeah y?

M dot;

–Nuffin. Tell her I said kl. Yu shud get in dere doe still, uno how nuff man are on her already. 

"Who you texting?" I heard her ask. I looked up to see Riah staring quizzically at me.

"Marik. He said hi." I looked down at my phone and continued to read the message this prick sent. I swear this boy has a deluded mind; he needed serious guidance to a councillor. But apart from that, he was actually chatting sense for once. I actually need to tell her how I feel, but it just never seems to work out.

"Oh my God!"

“What?” She stared at the TV in horror, and then kissed her teeth.

"I missed Hollyoaks!" My face remained straight.

"Here’s man thinking it was actually summin’ important." She ignored me as she screwed the TV, then switched it off.

“Calm down badgyal, it’ll come on again.”

“Fuck you.” I rolled my eyes.

“What did man say? You girls stress and worry over nothing. You need to llow the hyperventilation.”

“Hush your mouth Marcus.”

“Why you getting defensive over one shit programme?”

“It’s not shit.” I laughed.

“Yeah it is.”

“What do you know anyway? All you do is chat on the phone to your ‘mans’ and discuss what chick you’ve beat over the weekend.” I paused.

"What’s your point?”

She laughed and I peered up at the clock. It was getting kinda late. I stood up and began to put on my trainers.

“I’m gone,” I announced. She turned to me.

“Already?”

“Was meant to watch over Ryan today, I need to get back before my mum does, she’ll clap me up.” She started creasing.

“Okay.” I headed downstairs with her following behind. I saw Tanisha in the kitchen looking through the fridge.

“Who the fuck took my chicken?” She seethed. I quickly walked out the door with Sha’riah laughing behind me.

“I won’t tell her it was you,” she said, still giggling in that cute way.

“Yeah don’t, she’s abit too strong, don’t want her to fuck me up.” She laughed.

“Bye Marcus,” she said about to close the door in my face.

"So I don’t get a hug?" I asked holding out my arms. She then screwed me immediately.

“Fuck no! After you crushed me an hour ago and cussed my programme, go to your yard.” She attempted to slam the door but I had already thought ahead and blocked it with my foot.

“Move!” She said trying to the push the door in order to shut it. She must not realise how hench my foot is. Size nine gee.

You know what they say about guys with big feet.