Chapter Thirteen

Marcus

It’s been roughly three hours since Sha’riah left, and already the house wasn’t the same. I was so used to having her here, with me. Now I was just bored with no actual motive. I can’t imagine her presence gone for 5 whole months, it's gonna be painful fam. I flicked the ashes outside the window before pulling another draw of my zoot. Just the look on her face as she left, her eyes said it all. She felt the same way I did. I couldn’t bare her to say anything at that precise moment, it would upset me. I eventually threw the zoot away and sighed deeply before looking through my phone. I got to my picture folder and looked at all the ones of us together, happy and carefree. I shook my head and decided that I needed to take my mind off of her, this just wasn’t the one. It's not like I’m gonna see her any time soon, and by the time I do, she probably would have moved on. After a while I stopped and decided to bell Kiera, see what she's saying. It rang a couple times and then she answered.

"Hello?"

"Guess who." She was silent for a minute.

"Derrick?" She asked. I laughed.

“Nah.”

“Leroy?”

“Nope.”

"Jonathon...Kieran…Trevon?”

“Shit, how many boys do you know?” She giggled quietly.

“Not that many.”

“It’s Marcus man, from the bus stop."

"Oh, hey. You alright?" I lay down on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

"I’m bless, what you doing?"

"Nothing much, just jamming on my bed." I smirked.

"Wouldn’t you rather jam on mine?" She laughed.

"Behave young man."

"I’m very well behaved."

“You don’t seem it.” I laughed.

“Allow me to show you,” she was hesitant, “how about you come and see me today?"

"Like I know where you live."

"That ain’t a problem, you coming?"

"Hmmm."

"You can bring some of your friends and I'll tell some of my ones to come."

"Alright fine." I smiled.

"I’ll text my address."

"Okay, bye."

"Later." I locked off and grinned to myself like some wasteman. Maybe it wasn’t gonna be so difficult to keep Sha’riah from my mind, man seems to be moving on quite easily it was almost amazing. This didn’t mean I would catch any type of feelings from Kiera though, never that.

But still, I couldn’t help but wonder if Riah was gonna be alright in Liverpool.

Man had feeling...

And it wasn’t a good one.­­­

Sha’riah

So here I am, driving down the motorway with Tanisha and Satan. It hasn’t been more than an hour and already I was missing Marcus. I turned up the volume on my phone, barely paying attention to their conversation. I don’t wanna hear his voice at the moment. I was feeling highly irritable right now, plus my ass was killing me. I wanted nothing more than to get out this car and go back to Marcus, and then I’d be happy. Tanisha seemed so happy to see him, but how could she be if he practically abandoned us our mum then just ran off to live somewhere. I never knew it was possible but I hated him with such a passion it was unbelievable. They carried on talking as if they'd known eachother from day, whilst I screwed in the background. I was expecting Nisha to join my pact of ignoring Satan and behaving like a bitch towards him, yet she was doing the complete opposite, some traitor. It was as if she was stabbing me in the back, twisting the knife and laughing in my face with that stupid bitch of a man. Soon we arrived at the petrol station. He pulled over and opened the car door.