Chapter Nine

Marcus

"I have nowhere to stay, what am I gonna do?"

"Stay here," I whispered holding her close. She then released her hold on me and gave me an odd look of doubt.

"I can’t do that."

"Why not?" I asked with a raised brow.

"It’s rude. I can’t just start living here.”

"You can and will.” 

She swallowed hard and didn’t look too convinced. "What about your mum?"

"What about her? You’re like a daughter to her, she wouldn’t mind anyway. Look how long we’ve known each other. "

"Where will I sleep?"

"In bed with me," I smiled at her mischievously and she laughed quietly.

“I see the horniness has returned,” she replied. I chuckled.

“Nah.” She thought for abit, I could tell exactly what was on her mind, she didn’t wanna be a burden, but I can’t allow her to stay anywhere else. She finally looked at me and gave a gentle smile.

“Thanks,” she said quietly. I rested my arm on her shoulder and pulled her close again, her scent causing my heart to thump.

“Have to look out for you Riah,” I said. I gently kissed her on the forehead and her body became slightly limp in my arms. She breathed deeply and looked right at me. I stared at her for a minute until the doorbell went. I sighed.

“I’ll be back,” I whispered, then got up and left the room. I trudged downstairs and opened the door. I stared at her before me in all her sketty glory. Her legs and chest revealed—wasn’t much of a shock. I screwed her and she watched me silently. I narrowed my eyes, she was the cause of Riah’s mishap. I felt light swinging for her jaw.

“What the fuck do you want?" I asked coldly.

"We need to talk," she muttered with a sniff.

My screw deepened. If she wasn’t supposedly pregnant I would be close to killing her and ending her life. I managed to calm myself down and take a deep breath, before I went on a mad one and done something I’d regret later.

“No, we don’t,” I replied calmly. Tears left her eyes and slowly trailed down her cheek, as if man would start to feel any sympathy. If anything it made me angrier. I kissed my teeth and attempted to shut the door when her foot stopped it.

"Please Marcus, please! We really need to sort this out. I swear to God this is your baby! Just let me in!"

"Remove your foot before I crush it," I threatened with a growl, completely ignoring her.

“Don’t do this," she pleaded.

“Your baby?” I heard Riah ask distantly from behind. I span around to see her stood there frozen in disbelief and disgust.

Shit

Shit

Shit

SHIT.

Her mouth was slightly gaped open. She watched me silently with hurt in her eyes.

"Y-You’re...she…" By her expression, I could tell she was speechless. I attempted to close the door again but Katrina used more force to keep it open. “Marcus...you’re the dad?" she asked quietly.

"I’m not; she’s just dumping this yout on me for some reason. She’s chatting shit." I explained.

“But you both had sex…” she acknowledged faintly.