Lashton~Puppy Love

Lashton~Puppy love

🐾Ashton's POV🐾

I smiled as I wrapped the small creature in my arms. Early this morning, I adopted a new dog. His name was Jarvis, and he was a cute little Golden Retriever.

"Come here, boy!" I called, watching as he ran around the park. His little legs carried him towards me as he barked. I laughed, petting his fur and attaching the leash to his collar. Suddenly, he barked and pulled in the direction of a tree by the edge of the park. Complying, I walked towards the tree and rolled my eyes, setting the dog free as he ran off to play with this cute little poodle. I sat on a bench, whipping my phone out and texting a friend.

"Ahem."

Startled, I looked up and put my phone away. My eyes widened at the sight before me. There, outlined in sunshine, stood a very tall, blonde and blue-eyed boy. He looked down at me, his eyes also widening , as if he was surprised by my appearance.

"Uh..Um...y-you see...that's my dog with your dog...and like...can I um...s-sit there?" He pointed to the spot next to me and I nodded, looking down shyly as he plopped down. He put his hands between his thighs (AM anyone?) and looked at the dogs play.

Alright, I thought, this guy is cute. You're gay, find out if he is.

"So..like...you're cute...and I know this surprised you, because I'm obviously nervous, but...I'm gay, so do you, like, want to...I don't know...meet up later...maybe?" He asked, turning to me and smiling sheepishly at my surprised look.

Guess I didn't have to try to hard.

"W-We just met..."

"Yeah, but I'm a 'get straight to the point' type of guy."He smiled again and I smiled back.

We exchanged numbers, and made plans for next Tuesday.

"Come here, Jarvis!"

---

"Yeah, Mikey, you won't believe this! A totally hot guy just sat next to me on the park bench! That dog is pure magic, I'm telling you!"

"C'mon dude, a dog can't be the cause of all that."

"Well, Jarvis was." I rolled onto my back, chatting away with my best friend while I laid on my bed.

"Alright, well, what does this guy look like?"

"He's tall, has blonde hair, blue-eyes, slight stubble, and he's, like, really dreamy."

"You're such a high schooler." I heard a sigh then some shuffling. "Anywho, he doesn't sound as hot as my CamCam though."

"CamCam?"

"CamCam."

"..."

"..."

"Ok, back to me. I'm super excited for tonight! What should I wear? I'm so nervous! How should I act? Man, this is going to be the best night of my life! What if I screw everything up? Oh man, that's totally something I would do! He's never going to like me-Michael? Michael, are you there?" The line went silent, and I huffed, mumbling 'jerk' under my breath and typing it to him in a quick text.

Sighing, I rubbed my temples as I stared at my closet, hopelessly and desperately looking for something to wear. I didn't even know where we were going.

About an hour later, my hair was in its usual floppy mess and a white shirt, gray cardigan, and gray jeans were laying on my bed. Putting my outfit on, I slipped on my red Vans and adjusted my glasses, ready to face the date with Luke.

---

As I was getting ready, he texted me and told me to meet him at the park where we met. There was a slight skip in my step as I walked towards the park with a smile on my face. I couldn't wait to see him.

As I entered the park, I saw Luke in the distance. There were flowers in vases, candles, speakers, and a black blanket to act as a makeshift dance floor. The set up was in a small concrete lot while next to it, another blanket and a couple of pillows lay under an oak tree. I gasped walking towards him with an awestruck look on my face. It was absolutely gorgeous.

"L-Luke, what is all this?"

He smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of his neck. "I wanted to something special. I don't know, is it too cheesy? It is, isn't it? Maybe we can just go out for ice cream, or maybe we could-"

"Luke," I chuckled, interrupting his cute rambling. "It's perfect."

He smiled and took my hand, putting on a slow song and leading me towards the blanket. I smiled, resting my head on his shoulder and letting the music flow through my ears as I felt him smile back.

"You know," I said, breaking the silence. "I'm craving ice cream after all of your cute rambling. Take me after?"

_____

Yellow.

Sorry that was short and a bit rushed. Still hope you enjoyed it though :P

Also, sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. The end of the school year has been really hectic. Don't worry, I'm writing a whole bunch right now because I'm visiting my family in Mexico and there's not a whole lot to do here xD

Not edited.

-Jessie