Cashton~Dork

Cashton~Dork

🐶Calum's POV🐶

"Sorry!"

I apologized, bending down in a hurry to pick up my books.

Looking up, I saw I was apologizing to none other than Ashton Irwin. Oh boy.

"S-Sorry for running into you. I-It won't happen again." I stammered, balancing my books in my arms and standing up. He just stood there, arms folded across his chest. Pure amusement glowing in his eyes. I took in his appearance. He was wearing a plain black shirt with a red flannel tied around his waist. Black skinny jeans hugging his legs.

Doing my best not to swoon over him, I tried walking around him, scurrying around the corner before he smashed me against the wall.

----

After my last class of the week, I walked home, patting myself on the back for avoiding human contact this week. Well, for the most part.

I was still worried Ashton might be out to get me. He was the most popular kid in school, a total badass with a couple of tattoos running up his arms.

He didn't bully me, but he's known for getting angry when people get in his way.

What worried me most is that he just stood there, silently laughing at me with his eyes.

Shuddering, I wrapped my arms around myself, trying to create a barrier against the harsh Australian wind. It was especially cold today, my thin black jacket doing me no good.

I came to a sudden halt, noticing heavy footsteps approaching behind me. I looked around, taking in the worn concrete and the cool green trees. No one was around. Definitely not the best place to get kidnapped,

"Calm down Kiwi, I'm not going to hurt you." I heard a deep chuckle, and then a certain curly-haired boy came into view.

My breath caught in my throat. No matter how worried I was, I had to admit that the boy looked great in a leather jacket.

"Like what you see?" He teased, a cocky smirk on his face. I blushed, shivering at the cold air.

"Aww, are you cold? Here, I'll keep you warm." He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me, the stupid smirk never leaving his face.

His warm embrace caught me off guard, and I blushed harder at the feeling. Why did this feel so...right?

I didn't notice he was slowly moving us backwards, and I came back to earth when my back softly hit a tree.

"A-Ashton? W-What are you doing?" I squeaked, growing cautious and confused when a new look entered his eyes.

His hands were on my hips, slowly drawing circles with his thumb. His dark eyes were boring into mine, all traces of green gone. Oh no, was he mad? He's going to beat me up, isn't he?

"L-Look, about today, I'm sorry. I-It's my fault, I bumped into you I'm sorry-"

He cut me off, laughing a bit and placing a hand on my neck, the other still creating invisible art on my hips.

"You're so cute."

What?

Before I could make sense of anything, Ashton smashed his lips to mine. It took me a second to kiss back, and when I did, I melted into him. His lips were so soft and plump, tasting slightly of cherry.

I slung my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. He tilted his head, deepening the kiss. I felt something moist run across my bottom lip, and decided to use the little confidence I had to tease. Denying entrance, I felt him smirk against my lips. His hand traced my back, going lower until he squeezed my ass. I gasped, and his tongue worked its way inside my mouth.

Our tongues fought gracefully, mixing our tastes together. He won the battle, taking over and running his tongue through my mouth.

We broke apart after a few minutes of making out, both of us panting slightly.

My cheeks were blazing red, and I noticed how his lips were red and swollen. Mine probably looked the same.

"Wow." He breathed, tracing his fingertips over his lips.

I realized my arms were still around his neck, and I quickly scrambled out of his arms. I tried to run, but a soft hand wrapped around my wrists before I could.

"Calum, it's ok. I-I've liked you for a while and I guess I just couldn't hold my feelings back anymore." He chuckled, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. I blushed. Ashton Irwin...likes me?

"W-Waaah?"

"Y-You see, well...fuck this." He grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him, giving me another kiss before pulling back.

I blushed even darker, staring at him. He sighed, rubbing his temples and pursing his lips.

"Just follow me."

Ashton took the kiwi boys hand, leading him out of the park and onto the Australian streets. They stopped in front of a coffee shop, going in and ordering their coffee before picking a table and sitting down.

"Care to explain why you kissed me?" I asked, holding onto my cup and trying desperately to keep my cool.

"Care to explain why you kissed back?"

I blushed and Ashton chuckled, taking a sip of his coffee. It was silent for a moment, and I noticed how his eyebrows were furrowed, his lips pursed and mind deep in thought.

He emitted a loud sigh and leaned back in his chair. "I'm sorry for kissing you like that. It's just...when you bumped into me in the hallway, I couldn't help but think about how cute you are. Truth is, I've like you for a while." He smiled softly and looked down, the faintest pink stain on his cheeks. I sat there, dumbfounded. He likes me?

"Y-You like me? How? I'm a dork, this has to be some sort of joke." I stuck my hands in my pockets, looking around the dainty little shop for a camera.

"It's not. I know everyone says you're a dork, and...well...I guess you are a dork, but you're a cute dork." He admitted sheepishly, and I scoffed at him. How dare he call me a dork. Then again, he did call me a cute dork.

"Really?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"You are! Your face is really squishy, and you have plump limps so you look cute." He laughed.

My supposedly plump lips formed into a pout. Why does everybody point out my cheeks? "I don't like being called cute, it's not manly."

"I bet you'd look sexy with your clothes off." He winked and my eyes widened, not used to dirty remarks.

"I..uh..." He grabbed my hand and laid money on the table, pulling me out of the shop and into the starry night. The still cool breeze kissed my face, the cars zooming by nothing but a background noise. I felt a pair of eyes in me, and I turned my head to see Ashton staring at me with a fond expression. His fingers intertwined with mine, both of us smiling at each other. It felts as if we were the only two people in the world, even if we were in the middle of the bustling streets of Sydney.

His hazel eyes lit up, and he led me through the crowds until we reached the park again. We sat on a bench, hands still connected. I took the time to think about Ashton, and how curly his hair really was. I thought about the bandanas he would wear, how they added to his already overwhelming hotness. His laugh, how it ranged from giggling school girl to a hearty laugh.

"Hey Calum?" Ashton said, breaking the comfortable silence. I looked at him and mumbled a 'hmm', not bothering to speak. He placed a warm hand on my knee and looked me in the eye. " Do you want to go on a date with me?" I smiled slightly at the hopeful spark in his eyes.

"I thought I was a dork." I teased.

"Yeah, but I want you to be my dork."

----

Sorry that was short and sucky.