Muke~Car Crash

Muke~Car Crash

⛄️Lukey's POV⛄️

"Bye Michael, I'll see you tomorrow."

I bid goodbye to my boyfriend and kissed his lips, waving at him as he drove away.

Michael and I spent the entire day cuddling and watching movies. It was my favorite thing to do with him, the boy is a giant teddy bear.

I sighed after I closed the door, walking to the living room and putting away the movies and snack wrappers. Today we watched Mean Girls, The Hangover, The Lion King, and Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

We laughed and made jokes, him being his usual inappropriate self. God, I love him so much.

I could still feel his arms around me, his colorful hair rubbing against my chin as he nuzzled into my chest.

His pale hand holding mine, his soft thumbs running over my knuckles.

It was the little things that drove me crazy, like when he leant up and have my neck a light peck.

When he rubbed his nose against mine, his green eyes staring into my blue ones.

I especially loved the way he would palm me through my jeans, giving me just the right amount of pressure.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I walked upstairs and laid on my bed, wishing he was still in my arms.

----

👾Mikey's POV👾

I drove out of Luke's drive way, returning the wave and blasting a random song on the radio.

I thought about today.

Luke and I cuddled and watched random movies all day.

I hummed along to the random tune, lightly tapping my fingers on the steering wheel.

I remembered nuzzling my nose against Luke's, staring into his deep blue eyes.

Rubbing my thumb over his knuckles.

Kissing his neck.

Pleasuring him.

Cracking lame jokes.

I smiled, nodding my head to the music.

I looked to the side, a jewelry shop passing buy. I noticed all the fancy rings in display, smiling at the thought of marrying Luke.

I pictured myself walking down the aisle, staring at the love of my life in a dashing suit, walking at a steady pace. Our family and friends would occupy the seats, smiling at us and wiping away single tears.

Our first child, hopefully the first of many. Walking through the adoption center, hands intertwined. A girl, maybe? Or a boy?

Our first home, a two story by the beach. Walking along the sand with our children every evening. Making love when we have the time.

Watching our kids grow, working through school towards steady careers, having steady relationships of their own.

Growing old together, from our first gray hair to a retirement home.

Our graves lying next to each other.

Feeling his lips everyday, molding perfectly against mine-

I heard a loud crash, glass shattering and the roof of the car crushing me. The airbags suffocated me, leaving me trapped in a sea of broken metal and my own blood. Screams breaking in from the outside, feeling myself loosing consciousness.

Then everything went dark, a certain blonde boy being the last thing in my mind.

I love you, Luke.

----

⛄️Lukey's POV⛄️

I woke up to the sound of constant ringing, the noise echoing around my room.

"Hello?" I spoke, groggily sitting up.

"Luke? It's Michael's mum, come to the hospital!" Her voice was feverish, the sound of clanking filling the background.

"What is it?" Right now was not the time to be extra polite.

"Michael, he's hurt!'"

She hung up and my eyes widened. I quickly changed like a drunken man and rushed out the front door, diving into my car and driving to the only hospital in town.

Once I reached the eerie white building, I ran to the receptionists desk and gripped onto the white marble.

"I'm looking for Michael Gordon Clifford?" I asked, in an obvious hurry.

She rolled her eyes and typed on her keyboard. "He's in room 558, floor 7."

Her voice held annoyance, and I ran to the elevators, flicking her off on the way there.

Tapping my foot impatiently, I waited for the elevator door to open.

Once I reached the floor, I hurried through the halls, desperately searching for room 558. People gave me weird looks, which I ignored.

A relieved sigh escaped my mouth as I finally found the room. I pushed the door open, walking in and finding Michael's mum sitting in a chair, gripping his hand and crying.

My eyes found Michael, and I did my best to hold in tears.

His face was cut and bruised, a horrible mix of red and purple. A bandage was wrapped around his head, and bandages ran up his exposed arms. Wires and tubes stuck out of his gown, two pipes sticking out from his nostrils. His right leg and arm were in casts.

My legs shakily carried me closer to my broken love, my hands trembling slightly as I reached out to him. "I'll give you two a moment." Mikey's mum said, walking out of the room as she wiped away tears. I sat in the chair she was previously in, taking in the dull beige room before looking at my love once more. Taking his hand, I ran my thumbs over his knuckles, bringing his hand up to my lips.

"M-Mikey." My voice was low, sounding so small to my own ears. I could only imagine how awful my face looked, a big frown on my face. My eyes red from holding in tears.

"Mike, what did this to you?" I leaned closer to him, placing a soft kiss on the small patch of exposed skin on his neck.

"How could something be so cruel?" I carefully nuzzled my nose against his, doing my best not to disturb the clear plastic pipes.

"W-Why?" Tears ran endlessly down my face, one drop after the other. My face felt hot, and I brought my knees up to my chest, loud sobs escaping my weak body.

I clutched Michael's hand to my chest, pressing his hand to my cheek, watching as runaway tears hit his hand. I placed a final kiss to his lips, smiling small at the familiar feeling. I let out a sad laugh, doing my best to wipe away tears.

Suddenly, the monitor let out a screeching sound, the sound slicing my heart into a million pieces.

I looked at my love one last time.

"I love you, Michael."

----

Really short, sorry :/

Did you cry? I almost did >_<

~Jessie <3