Cake~A Bully's Confession

💃Cal's POV💃

I shoved my books into my locker, sighing when I heard loud footsteps coming my way.

Two hands slammed against the lockers beside my head, causing a loud thud that turned heads our way.

"Hey fag." He hissed in my ear. The warm air sent shivers down my spine. His face was close to mine, his blue eyes boring into my hazel ones.

I stayed quiet and he shoved me against the lockers, the locks digging into my skin. His hands took a hold of my wrists and I winced.

"Answer me when I'm talking to you!" He nearly yelled, sending a punch to my stomach. We both knew he couldn't care less if someone responded or not, he just wanted a reason to beat me up. I hunched over and groaned, clutching my stomach. You think I would be used to it by now, this was a regular thing. I should get accustomed to the pain.

He sent another punch to my jaw. My head slammed against the lockers, and I shut my eyes as a third blow hit my side. I fell to the ground, groaning when the side of my head hit the shiny tile. Luke then kicked me in the gut. His foot hit the already forming bruise on my stomach, earning a small 'stop' from me.

His eyes just burned brighter as he repeatedly punched and kicked me. After a few minutes of near unbearable pain, my vision faded to black as he landed one final kick to my head, the sound of students laughing ringing in my ears.

*****

I woke up to a fading blue sky and an unpleasant smell.

I sat up and winced, noticing the bruises forming on my body. My eyes started to take in my surroundings. I was in a dumpster behind school. Ew.

I sighed and rubbed my temples, gagging at the smell of old banana peels and spoiled milk. My arms swung over the edge of the giant trash can, pain overtaking me. I sucked in a breath and gritted my teeth. I would have to deal with it if I wanted to get out of here.

Me feet touched the dirty ground and I brushed myself off, grimacing when I saw pieces of trash hit the ground. A heavy sigh left my lips as I trailed my fingers on the brick wall. I headed towards the end of the alley, not bothering to try and retrieve my belongings. The sun was setting and I wouldn't be able to get inside the school.

Besides, it's Friday. I don't need them anyway.

I looked around and didn't recognize anything. I had no idea where I was. I rode the bus, so I never paid attention to all the turns.

I heard music in the distance, the sound growing louder as I approached a house. The house was massive. Lights were streaming out of the first floor windows and cars lined the street. Hammered teenagers littered the front lawn.

I quickly put my head down and tried to walk to the other side of the street. Unfortunately, luck was not in my side when a guy with curly hair and deep dimples grabbed my arm. "Hey, you're that gay kid that got beat up and dumped in the trash, right?" He slurred.

I gave him a small nod and winced. Walking certainly didn't do me any good.

He roughly squeezed my hand and dragged me to the party. How drunk was this guy? My eyes widened as I tried to tug away, only causing the mystery guy to hold my arm tighter. I struggled despite the pain searing through my body. I eventually gave up and tried to keep up with him.

"W-what are y-you d-doing?" I timidly asked.

He chuckled and raised his blue cup. "Honestly, I felt kind of bad. That Luke kid throws a good punch. So I figured, why not invite the guy to a kickass party?" We reached the house and he led me inside. "I'm Ashton." He told me.