Mashton~My Jigglypuff

Hi

Mashton~My Jigglypuff

~Not edited~

🐩Michael's POV🐩

I laughed when Ashton held up his hands, chanting 'Jigglypuff' while slowly turning around. This was known as his mating call, and it's working. Could that boy get any cuter?

Ashton finished his mating call and said goodbye to the camera, Calum turning it off. We laughed and left security, getting on the plane that would take us back to Australia.

After putting away our bags, I took a seat next to Ashton. The soft seat molded into my back as I plugged my earphones in, allowing Linkin Park to fill my ears. My eyelids closed and I felt myself losing consciousness, my mind and body slowly going to sleep.

----

"Michael? Hey mate, get up."

Ashton's quiet voice brought me back to earth. I woke up and looked at him. His curls were slightly messier than before, the dark light of night falling on his shoulders.

"Ash? What do you want?"

He blushed and looked down, fiddling with his fingers. "I couldn't go to sleep, so I figured you could....I don't know, cuddle w-with me?"

We were whispering, both of us noticing all the other passengers were fast asleep. I started at him, unsure of what to say. I've always had a small crush on Ashton, his award-winning smile sending me over the edge. I know his intentions were strictly friend-like, but the thought of holding Ashton close made me swoon.

"N-Nevermind, it's stupid. Forget I said anything." He feverishly added, turning around and facing the window.

I sucked in a breath, manning up and lifting the divider in between the seats. Scooting closer to him, I wrapped my arms around his waist, hugging him from behind. He gasped as I leaned my hand on his shoulder, pressing a light kiss to his cheek.

"It's ok Ash, I'll do it if it helps you sleep." My words seemed to soothe him, as I noticed he visibly relaxed and leaned against me.

"This isn't really to help me sleep." I heard him mutter.

Confusion washed over me as his cheeks blazed red again. "What do you mean?" I asked, letting my fingertips dance across his torso.

His hands grabbed mine, stopping all movement. Our fingertips laced together. I hoped he couldn't feel my pounding heart beating against his back.

"I know I probably seem like the straightest person alive, but I've liked you for quite a while." He admits. Ashton turns around in my arms, his warm breath hitting my nose and lips.

His hazel eyes burned a bit brighter, revealing lost specks of green available for the whole world to see. I was shocked, never in a million years would I have guessed Ashton to be even the slightest bit gay. He was the guy who went on and on about how the girls at the beach were hot. Even if he was gay, why would he go for a guy like me?

"Really?" I questioned. I was awaiting the worst, a sick joke perhaps?

He nodded and grinned at me, his dimples forming craters bigger than those on the moon in his cheeks.

His lost eyes seemed to gain newfound confidence. His big hands grabbed my chin and pulled our lips together. I hesitated, but kissed back with just as much force.

My red lips were nothing compared to his plump, soft ones. They moved together, connecting almost perfectly, almost as if our mouths were sculpted specifically for one another.

Ashton's arms placed themselves around my neck, bringing me closer. My arms slithered around his waist, our chest pressed together.

We pulled away for air, staring at each other's eyes. His eyes seemed as if someone filled them with gasoline, then lit them up with a match. I could only assumed my eyes burned just as bright, if not brighter. The kiss was amazing. It was unlike anything I have ever experienced before.

We say there, staring and staring, clinging to each other. I decided to break the piercing silence like a knife, wanting to tell Ashton I felt the exact same way.

"I like you too."

We smiled, and both of us deciding to call it a night. I leaned back against my seat, bringing Ashton with me. His hands gripped my shirt, my hands circling his waist. I placed a kiss to his curly mop of hair that was resting just below my chin.

"In guessing my mating call worked?" I heard him joke quietly beneath me.

"Fuck yes." Both of us let out a silent laugh.

"You'll always be my Jigglypuff." I whispered to him. He looked up at me and blushed, placing a light peck to my lips.

Ashton placed his head in my chest again, allowing me to fiddle with his hair.

Our breaths soon evened out, staying in time with each other as we both fell asleep.

----

The next morning, the boys teased us about cuddling together, but neither Ashton or I really cared. We walked out of the airport hand-in-hand that night, our story printed into history. I was eager to get home and cuddle with Ashton all day, the jet lag weighing all four of us down. As Ash and I walked down the airport, one hand carrying luggage, the other holding someone else's hand, I started thinking about my future with Ashton, how it felt to finally be with him after 2 years of daydreaming.

I couldn't wait to make those daydreams a reality.

----

Hope you liked the crappy Mashton fluff.

Ok, bye.

<3