A Wedding

Hi! I just wanted to say this story is over three years old and currently 'finished'. It's been edited, but still when this was first written I was knew to Wattpad and writing in general. So, it's not very good, but still a fun read!

Molly POV
We were all sitting at Percy and Annabeth's wedding. I was good friends with Piper and she had introduced me to them, but we were still only acquaintances. I honestly don't understand how I got invited at all, but then again, most of the two camps were invited.

I was about to give a speech. I was especially nervous because I barely knew them.. As I walked up my red curls fell into my face, causing me to awkwardly try to get the hair out of my mouth. Way to make things more awkward.

"Hi I am Molly, I'm gonna tell you a story of when I first saw Percabeth, at least that's what the Aphrodite girls call it. They were adorable, all the Aphrodite girls freaked out when this happened.

At the time I was a new Aphrodite camper. I had been claimed just hours earlier. As I was in my cabin putting on makeup, like we Aphrodite girls do." The crowd laughed at that. Yay! Does that mean I am doing good with my speech? "When one of my sisters pulled me out of the cabin and dragged me into the bushes where most of my sisters were.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"Percabeth is about to sail!! Get your phone out and record! This is an important moment in history!" A girl I had yet to learn the name of said.

"They're like the only ship we aren't aloud to sink, like the titanic!" Another girl shouted.

"Mother says she has her own problems for them and that she doesn't need our help with the heartbreak!" One girl gushed.

"Um okay..." I said. I did like I was told an recorded the whole thing, however you couldn't hear a thing over my sisters screaming and giggling.

After a while we all went back to our cabins to find three sisters that I had learned to hate.

"Percabeth has sailed!" My sister, Abby said to the three.

"Dammit!" The middle one named Ellie screeched. She was like the only one in this cabin who did not ship them. We were slightly worried she wasn't actually a daughter of Aphrodite when we learned this. The only reason she didn't ship them though was because she thought she'd end of with Percy.

"Shouldn't we tell mother?" I say

"She probably already knows."

"Heck! This was probably her doing!"

"I don't care if mother throws them into Tartarus or separates them for like forever! I just want her to break them up or at least let us do it!!"Ellie screeched like a banshee.

"Don't give her ideas!!" Abby yelled.
Let's just say when this actually happened, we had to stop Abby from murdering Ellie for saying this,

"At least they would be together!" The same girl who told me to record them said. "As long as they're together! We have to make sure they like never leave each other's side!" 

So the reason I told you this long story was because I just wanted to say, I hope you too stay by each other's side forever. That was the first day I learned about this wonderful couple who will be together till the end of time. Also, I hope you know that when the Aphrodite girls found out you said to Annabeth "as long as where together. My sister Annie (the girl who said as long as there together) literally fainted.

As you already know this, Aphrodite and children wish you the best of luck with your marriage. But, with you two, you won't need it, you're so in love that if Aphrodite does her work right, Annabeth will be pregnant by like noon."

The entire crowd laughed. Oh good! I said something funny and they laughed! I sat back down next to Piper and Abby.

"Awesome speech, it was a long speech but, an awesome one." Abby said.

"Sometimes I forget that even though I am head counselor you guys have been here Wayyyyy longer than me." Piper said.

We all laughed and had a great time. The wedding went wonderfully.