Grandkids

Percabeth
Adams POV
Ashley, June, Nick and I were all sitting around grandma, Annabeth and grandpa Percy. They were telling us there adventures.

"And that kids is the heroes of Olympus."

"But did you ever find out that Leo  was alive?! Tell me!? Why did you end it in the middle?!" June said. She was only five and didn't realize that we had just saw Leo last week set himself on fire.

"Why didn't you end up with Nico?!" Screeched Ashley. She was 8, and didn't realize that this meant we wouldn't exist.

"Because Solangelo! Gods Ashley!" Nick said as sassy as nine year old possibly could. Which is, surprisingly, pretty sassy.

"No! Reynico!" Shouted June.

"Obviously Solangelo!" Mary, Nico and will's granddaughter walked by and said.

"I will fight you!" June said.

"Oh my gods guys! What about jasico? Or thalico?" Nick retorted.

"Why can't we agree on who to ship with Nico?!" I said.

"Well it's obviously solangelo since solangelo is canon." Nick grumbled.

"KIDS! Why don't we just go swimming and forget about your, um,  shipping problems." Grandpa was clearly confused by all of this.

"No! More reading! More stories! Write more!" June screeched, not unlike a banshee.

"Why don't we hear the one about Percy Jackson and the Olympians again?" Grandma said.

"Yeah! I love that one!" Nick said.

And they continued telling stories for the rest of the day.
------
Okay so if you didn't get that, it was basically saying heroes of Olympus was Percy and Annabeth reading it to their grand kids. I even included them complaining about the one main person we argue about who to ship with, Nico. That man is like a very hot puzzle.