An alternative ending to blood of olympus

So, sorry not sorry if this gives you feels but, this is while there all fighting Gaea.

Third person pov
  "Annabeth! We need to retreat! Where are you?!" Percy said. Gaea was winning. Percy couldn't see anything on the battlefield, it was filled with ash and dead demigod bodies.

Percy feared the worst. He feared he may find annabeth among these dead bodies. Suddenly, he heard annabeth shout. "Percy!" He ran to her as fast as he could. Annabeth was limping trying to kill another monster.

Right as the it turned into gold dust annabeth fell to the ground. He managed to get there right as she fell. "Annabeth, it's gonna be ok, we just need to get you some ambrosia and get you of the battle field." Annabeth was covered in blood and cuts.

When he said it's  gonna be ok, he wasn't sure if he was reassuring himself or her. "Percy I can't make it, you and I both know that. If you try dragging me off away from the fight you'll get yourself killed." She said so quietly and weak she was almost whispering.

He cradled her. At this point they were both crying.

"Wisegirl."

"Seaweed brain."

She cried into his shoulder until he was holding a lifeless body.

"Wise girl." He cried.

Her death made him sad but, a different kind of sad. Her death fueled his anger, it made him into a rampaging monster.

Percy killed more monsters then, physically possible. He was truly broken. He was broken beyond repair. This made him more broken inside then Tartarus did.

The fates are cruel.

The fates are cruel.

He repeated that in his head over and over again as he killed monsters. Percy would never be the same and he blamed it on everyone.

On Gaea. On the fates. On the gods.

On himself.

Percy never moved on nor was he ever again the once sweet Percy Jackson.

Especially not after he found out how in that moment on the battlefield annabeth wasn't the only thing to die.

Three things died there. One of them being Percy's spirit.

3 months later
Percy went to the grave He had made Chiron put behind the Poseidon cabin.

He visited it more than five times a day as if when he went there he would find annabeth just sitting at the grave saying this was all a practical joke. That never happened.

He left a red rose sitting on the grave.

"Please annabeth come back to me." He said.

He heard no response. He never did. He read the grave once more

R.I.P.
Annabeth chase
1993-2010
Died carrying an unborn child.
My wise girl.

He engraved the last part on it himself.
"Wise girl please come back to me."

10 years later
They found each other again in Elysium.

Everyone was truly sad about Percy's death but, deep down they knew he was happy again and with annabeth in Elysium.

Wasn't that just a great ending! I bet you wish that ending was in the books don't cha!

Oh sorry looks like I hit you with my truck. My feels truck that is.