Christy.

If you have any suggestions or want me to calm down with the Solangelo stuff just tell me. This is also a two parter.

Don't own this stuff blah blah blah. You've heard it all before.

Christy Pov
My name is christy, I have brown hair and kaleidoscope eyes. I was walking down the school halls when I saw my crush and nearly fainted.

Will solace had been my best friend for a year. He just started school here this year, we don't know what he was doing before that. All he told us is that he went to some camp.

Anyways, I had had a crush on him since we met. Which by the way I was his first friend when he came here. He was hot, smart, charming and he was the total package!

He was good at everything! Especially poetry, choir and health class. Which for some reason he volunteered to take. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW YOU CAN BE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE IN HEALTH CLASS! Like all we do is watch videos about our 'changing bodies.'

He looked extremely happy today. "Hey will! Why are you so happy?" I loved seeing him happy! And before you ask! No, he doesn't not have a girlfriend. He turns down every girl. I don't understand why but hey! Works for me! As long as your single it's ok for me to want to ask you out.

"My friends from camp are coming to pick me up after school today! You guys can finally meet them!" I almost puked, I didn't think about the fact he might have a girlfriend from camp!

Then, Amy walked up to him. Amy is a girl in our group, she hits on like every guy. She is nice and everything it's not like she is one of those girls who dump guys a lot. it's just she's EXTREMELY desperate.

"Any singles guys? !" She said.

"I don't think so."

She walked away looking sad.

That's it, I finally need to grow some confidence! Today after we meet will's friends I am going to ask him out.

----------------Mom did I break the line right?!------------

Me, Amy, Rory, Will, and Dominic all walked out to where will said his friends would be. (A/N: that doctor who reference tho ;))

A Delphi's strawberry truck pulled up, 'I set fire to the rain.' Was playing very loudly from it. The driver was a scrawny Latino boy. A girl sitting next to him kissed his cheek. Sitting in the back of the truck were 9 teenagers. After I thought this was a bunch of drunk teens -because they all looked extremely happy and cutesy, like the kinda pretty and evil popular kids- here to pick up the popular kids who were always partying.

Then, will started walking towards them. "Guys cmon these are my friends!" As soon as I knew these were his friends I examined the people in the truck more.

They're were only 4 people in the truck who looked somewhat without a partner to hold hands with. The 4 people were a set of twins, a girl who looked like she wanted to kill everyone in the parking lot ( and could), and an emo looking kid.

Suddenly, one of the twins notice us and shouted. "Yo will you should hurry up! Ghost boy hasn't been able to shut up about you since he found out we were picking you up!" That confused me. Who was this ghost boy? Was he the emo kid? How did he not take offense to the name? Why does he care that much about seeing will?

Suddenly, all my friends flipped out when we saw the sight infront of us. Will. Was. Kissing. The. Emo. Kid.

I felt a bunch of emotions all at once! It had never crossed my mind whether not he was gay.

Amy who knew about my crush came running up to me asking if I was ok.

I nodded yes, even though I felt like I was gonna puke then, lay in the parking lot and just cry.

Dominic who was a jerk and the only reason we hung out with him is cause he liked to toy with amy and make her think that hanging out with him would make her have a chance with him. So, Amy forced us to hang out with him.

"Yo! Will!!! WHAT THE HELL?!?" Dominic said. He tried punching will and will retaliated.

I hated this school because everyone was like Dominic. I didn't mind will being gay it was just a shock, however I was the only one who seemed to think this was ok.

A bunch of people started trying to beat up will and screaming very terrible things.

His friends started to help get will into the car and they drove off. They looked pissed especially the emo boy.

After they left I walked up to Dominic and punched him in the gut. Amy who wouldn't usually do anything of a sort if it meant loosing her chance with Dominic ran up to him and punched him.

"You can't sit with us or hang out with us." I said

Amy finishing my sentence said. "Ever again."

I didn't see will for a very long time after that. It wasn't until him and one of his friends came up to me out of the blue and said,

"Christy, you need to come with us to our camp."

That was the first time in five years I had seen him.

Sooooooo, any comments? Also what do you want me to write about in the next chapter?