Caleo

I need you guys to tell me if I get carried away with Solangelo, Caleo and Percabeth chapters because I diehard ship them so.
I'll post some other chapter that isn't one of those 3 soon.
Leo POV
I felt like nothing could go wrong right now. It was 6 years after the war and everything was perfect.

2 years ago me and calypso got married and started our shop. The one we had always dreamed about.

AND calypso is 8 months pregnant. She still makes soup for customers at our shop, which I tell her not to, because she should rest and I don't want her to randomly start popping out a baby in our kitchen.

Although the comments from customer's children are amazing such as did you eat a watermelon seed or my personal favorite, which just so happened to be said by none other then Charlie Jackson. "HOW MUCH SOUP DID YOU EAT, WOMAN?!?"

I loved it when any of our old friends visited. We were a little outside camp halfblood, so we could get demigod and mortal customers. It wasn't uncommon for visits from them but still not every single day.

Today, however we got a visit from none other then, my two best friends.

"Hey beauty queen and Jason! Or should I say mr. And mrs. Sparky."

Piper laughed and Jason said. "No, no you shouldn't call us that." And then laughed.

Piper went to go hangout with calypso leaving me and Jason talking while I was fixing up some random demigod's sword.

"So what's new?" I say as I take a drink.

"Piper's 3 months pregnant." I immediately spit out my drink.

"What?!" I said.

"Why are you so surprised? You've been with calypso shorter than me and Piper have been together and your already a month away from having a child."

"Because your Jason and Piper! I was sure the most intimate thing you two have ever done is hold hands!"

"Leo you've seen us kiss before."

I said dead serious. "I know! That's an example of just how pure you too are! You make me forget things like that! Next thing you know hazel will have a bun in the oven! And she's like well hazel!"

Piper and calypso walked in and started laughing about my reaction to the jasper baby.

"Piper is that really what people think of us?"

"Specifically you but, yes dear."

Jason then ran up to Piper and started to make out with her.

It lasted about five minutes till I interrupted saying. "Alright! Alright! You to are so dirty you belong in a dumpster! Now will you too stop your scaring off customers."

"Leo there is no one here." Piper said.

"Exactly!"

We all laughed.

"I'll go make us some lunch." Calypso said.

I finished up some final projects and then closed up shop. After that we spent the rest of the day catching up and laughing our heads off.