CALEO!! SQUEELS OF JOY

SO I HAD A REALLY GOOD IDEA FOR A ONE SHOT IN SCIENCE AND I FORGOT IT! BUT ATLEAST I CAN REMEMBER THE PERIODIC TABLE! WHEN AM I GOING TO USE THIS IN REAL LIFE? I AM SO ANGRY AT MYSELF FOR THAT!

"So, why should we hire you?" Interviewing person for a writing job because I really want a career in writing.

"Well, I might be able to recite the periodic table, if I remember that one time during science."

"But, do you have any skills in writing?"

"Well I had an idea once but, I had to forget it to make room for that periodic table I might remember." 

Awkward Silence.

"So I am not getting the job, Am I?"

Calypso POV Like 15 minutes before Leo Finds her

Why. Why can't anyone ever stay? Can't someone just stay on this stupid island?! It had felt like years since Leo had left. She felt different about him leaving though. She had never really gotten over the heroes who come to her island. Heck! She was still sulking over the fact Odysseus just left her. But, she knew deep down she didn't love any of the people who came to her island. It was all just the curse. And besides, they were all like, well imagine seeing someone your a fan of. Everyone of them was just another celebrity in the demigod world that I could never truly be with. However, I had hoped Leo would be different.

He's just another one of the heroes who save the world and forget about me. Don't get to attached. I kept having to tell myself. 

But, when Leo left that island I knew, I wished so hard that I had never let him leave. It sounds creepy. But, it's the truth. I wish he hadn't left me because as soon as any of those heroes leave the island, they never come back. I bet Percy hasn't even thought about the girl he left on the island.

I sat on the beach, crying. I hated when I cried. It was always because of the heroes and I didn't want it to be always because of the heroes. I wanted a life outside of being the girl who waits for the next guy to fall in love with. I wanted to feel real emotions that weren't just being in love or being sad about being alone.

Then, I saw it.

Something was coming crashing down towards the island. Well, it wasn't something. It was obviously another hero. Why can't I just spend five minutes without sulking over a damn hero!

I started to clean up my mess and move my table. The thing was just a small spec in the distance so, I assumed I had time to spare my table from breaking again. Gods, I wish Leo were here to break my table again. I know it sounds weird. But, I wish he was here.

I moved my table and cleaned up. At this point the tiny little spec had grown and was now visible. I sat in a location where it wouldn't ram into me when it crashed. I decided to see who the hero that I would have to fall in love with again was. I could make out the features of a bronze dragon and a scrawny boy riding it. 

It was him.

He was back.

The first boy in all of eternity to ever even think to come back for me. The first boy in all of eternity to ever even come back to me!

This must be a dream, but it wasn't.

I ran up to him and hugged him.

AND THUS THE ENDING TO BLOOD OF OLYMPUS HAPPENS

WOOT, Sorry it was short I felt like I needed to add another chapter to this since it's been a while.