True Love

This one isn't a story from our favorite characters, this chapter is all demigods I made up but, Rick still owns the series and stuff.

Nathan's pov
Hi, I'm Nathan. I am a son of Hephaestus. I was walking threw the camp when I saw my crush Liz gnore crying by the docks.

Liz Was a daughter of Aphrodite and was prettier then, her mother by far. However, it wasn't just her looks that made her so lovable, she was nice to everyone and she didn't were ten coats of makeup like her sisters. (Besides piper) She was also a genius and really athletic.

I ran up to her and tried my best to comfort her.

"What's wrong?"

"Ryan. He was cheating on me with my sister. It was so obvious! I feel like such an idiot!"

Ryan was her boyfriend or as I would assume now ex-boyfriend. Ryan was a son of Apollo and was a total jerk to everyone. Everyone agreed that Liz was to blinded by love to breakup with him.

"Your not an idiot, your the smartest girl I know. Ryan is the real idiot!" (Cliche I know)

"You really think so?"

"I know so"

Her face was so hard to read, I sometimes wish people were all just robots. That would make being social a whole lot easier.

She did something I wouldn't expect. She kissed me. Are moment was ruined as an angry Ryan came up to us.

He tried fighting me but, the guy thought he was all that and he did have abs I'll give him that however, he fought as well as a potato.

I easily beat him. By now the entire camp was watching.

He looked like he wanted to send me to Tartarus. "Whatever! I hope you two end up like the last Aphrodite and Hephaestus kids who fell in love!"

Now the rest of the camp had angry glances on there face. He was beaten to a pulp by every single camper. Even knew ones knew that wasn't ok because people (mainly Percy, annabeth and clarrise) like to tell there stories to keep them remembered.

When Chiron found out about that he was given kitchen duty for a month and he didn't punish the kids who beat him up.

His new girlfriend broke up with him and he couldn't get any other girls to date him.

Now Liz and I are dating.

This just goes to show him, don't use Silena and Charlie's name in vain. Besides I would gladly end up like them. They died Heros and are both living in Elysium together. I hope.

So did you like that one?