Christy part 2

Don't own these characters.

Christy pov
"Will?!"
"Yes?"
"WhatareyoudoinghereIhaventseenyouinfiveyears?"
"Oh that. Yea you need to come with us to camp I'll explain on the way."

We got in the same strawberry truck I saw that day so many years ago.

"How much do you know about the greek gods?"

After explaining all of this evidently, I was a demigod. I didn't believe this but, ehhh if this doesn't lead anywhere I'll just take will and his 'half-brother' to an insane asylum. If they aren't nuts this is gonna be one interesting day.

"Your most likely Aphrodite because, of your eyes." Will's brother, Adam said.

"Were here." Will said before, I got the chance to ask what he meant by my eyes.

As soon as we entered the boarder of their camp a dove appeared over my head and suddenly, I was wearing a Greek-styled dress and my hair was beautifully done.

"So I was right. Your a daughter of Aphrodite."

That moment was five years ago. A total of ten years since the incident at my school. I had learned to love camp and my gamble of not taking will and his brother to a mental hospital.

I was 26 now and happier then, ever. I had learn to love this camp and the people at it.

Also, Adam, will's brother and I were engaged!

I love being here at camp, except for you know, the wars and monsters and stuff.

But! Other than that it's completely safe!

It's short :P didn't really wanna write to much of this so