for one night

Setting: Robin and Regina have been in the enchanted forest looking where the flying monkeys are coming from. Night fell and they have to spend it in a small log cabin. Missing year fluff.

" Milady, watch out.!" Robin pushed Regina to the ground getting out of the way of the flying monkey. Robin had unintentionally landed on top of her.

For a brief moment they looked into one another's eyes. His sea blue eyes stared into her brown orbs.

" Get off of me, Outlaw! Need I remind you who I Am? " Regina pushed him off her and got to her feet. She was unsteady and Robin noticed this. He placed a hand on her side stopping er from falling and helping her regain her balance.

Regina looked at the hand grasping her hip then looked at Robin she was perfectly balanced now however his hand remained on her hip.

" Sorry milady." Robin blushed as he removed the hand that caressed Regina's hip. She opened her mouth to remained him that the proper way to address her was Your Majesty. However he had just saved her life. She felt a slight warm almost fuzzy feeling in her heart. But she ignored it blaming it on the fall.

" Milady, night is upon us we should head north there is a small shelter there we can use for tonight." Robin started to walk at a pace Regina and her leather knee hight boots could not keep up with. She was almost running to keep up with Robin. The black Cape she wore flowed behind her like waves in the ocean. Robin turned around to check on Regina. Seeing her slightly running in a corset that offered very little support made him sure that what he was feeling was real.

Robins heart pounded in his chest. He could not take his eyes off her. He could not help but smile when he was around her. He had not felt this way since Marian he wasn't sure if he ever felt this much attraction to Marian. But he knew that the Queen could never be seen to love a common folk like him.

Regina caught up. "Walking a bit quick for you, milady. I did warn you that them boots would not be suitable for the forest." He teased.

" Outlaw how much Further? " Regina trying to get her breath back.

"It's just there milady" he pointed to a tiny wooden shack that must have been abandoned for sometime. There was no windows just a door to this wooden box.

Regina face dropped she was used to a palace, even growing up there home was not as small as this. However it was a bit more grand than the canvas tent Robin had spent many years living in.

He pulled open the door allowing Regina to walk in first. There was a pile of old fire wood, a fire place and nothing else.

Robin place a small amount of wood in the fire place, it was freezing in the night air, he could see Regina trying to hide the fact that she was shivering.

" Milady, if you could be so kind, it would save much time." Robin gestured to the fire wanting Regina to light it.

She took pleasure in throughing a fire ball at it. She through it so it only just missed Robins legs. She sat on the floor against the back wall of the cabin.

" Milady, you are shivering please come and sit near the fire." Robin walked up to her took both her hands and pulled her to her feet. She walked over to the fire and sat next to were Robin had been sitting. He pulled a cloth blanket out of his rucksack. And place it around the both of them. Regina flinched and shuffled over to the right.

"As a means of keeping warm milady, nothing else." With that said she moved back towards him.

They had been sat in silence for sometime now and being this close to Regina was killing Robin. His heart longed for her.

The last of the fire wood burnt out and the temperature in the room had dropped to freezing again. He slowly placed one arm around Regina holding her closer. With out thinking she moved right up to him and lay her head on his shoulder.

" Why do it Thief? I mean you risk your life to save me, but I'm nothing but rude to you." Regina said in bearly more than a whisper.

Robin let out a small laugh. " I'm afraid if I tell you that." His words were cut off by Regina moving to look into his eyes.

" I know everyone is but I don't want you, I mean them well anyone to be afraid of me, you can tell me." Her voice sound innocent like Robin had never heard before.

Robin opened his mouth to speak but he could not find the words to explain how he felt about his Queen. He took a deep breath. Regina still looking into his eyes. His lips crashed against hers.

Regina didn't expect this to happen and pulled away after a brief second. Still looking at him with shock and confusion on her face.

"Milady, please forgive me." Robin dropped his head breaking their eye contact.

" Just for tonight, Robin." When he heard his name escape her lips he leaned in taking her lips in his kissing her passionately. His tongue coaxed her mouth open, granting him access to her mouth their tongues danced with one another as he slowly lay Regina down on the floor. Undoing the lace of her corset, as she undid the buttons on his shirt.

Without breaking their kiss they were both undressed nothing but a blanket covered them. Robin slowly kissed her neck.

" Robin" she moaned as he entered her. Her back arched and her muscles contracted as they both climaxed in unison.

The light of day shone through the gaps in the wood, it was early but Robin had awoken to find Regina flushed against his chest.

" Milady, I'm sorry but we should be heading back to the palace, before people start wondering were we are." He whispered in Regina's ear.

She moved her hand across his chest, kissed his torso. " Five more minutes." She whispered lightly. Before opening her eyes fully and sitting up straight. Holding the blanket to conceal her bare body. She looked at Robin with panic in her eyes.

He moved to sit up next to her, taking her face in his hands. " I won't hurt you, your majesty. "