our future

Setting : part two of your past present and our future.
I have never celebrated thanks giving so I hope this is kind of like a thanks giving setting.

The house was filled with laughter and smiles, the smell of freshly roasted turkey radiated from the kitchen. The table set for all the family. Snow, charming, Neil, Emma, Killian, Belle, gold, Henry, Roland, Robin and Regina. Their first thanks giving where the town was not under threat, Emma was not dark and Regina was not trying to kill anyone. All in all they had a lot to be thankful for.

They each took their seats, Snow had made sure that every seat had a name tag. Henry sat in between Regina and Emma, Killian next to Emma, then snow, Neil and charming followed by gold Belle Roland and Robin of next to Regina.

Charming had served the meal and the gravy was being passed around as they chatted.

" Mom what are you thankful For? " Henry asked Regina

"That I can use magic to clean up all the dishes." Everybody laughed apart from Henry. " Okay what I'm really thankful for is this being able to sit around a dinner table with the author, the fairest of them all the former dark one, the former former dark one, the shepherd, the pirate, book worm, Prince Neil, my little knight and my prince of thieves. For all of you I am thankful."

"I'm thankful that you where all skilled and loving enough to rid me of the darkness." Emma smiled

" I'm thankful that you have accepted me into your family. " Belle said

"I'm thankful that Regina is no longer trying to kill me!" Snow earning an evil chuckle from Regina.

" That's what she thinks." Regina replied.

" I'm thankful that both me children and my grandson are here to celebrate to with us." Charming lookin at Neil Emma and Henry.

" I'm thankful that I now have both hands." Killian beamed as he showed everyone both hands.

" I'm thankful that my lovely wife stuck by my side through all of this. As I don't think I could find anyone else who would have." Gold took belles hand

"I bloody well wouldn't of." Regina blurted out.

The table erupted into laughter. " Rumple didn't you have a thing with cora once upon a Time? " Snow questioned awaiting both Rumple and Regina's reaction.

" Gold I swear to god if that is true, I'm no longer thankful for you." Regina tried not to laugh

"Well dearie it looks like your no longer thankful for me." He said quietly.

" Alright, I'm thankful that the evil queen cast the first curse as with out it, Emma would never have met bealfire and we would not have Henry here with us gold would still be the dark one, Snow would still be on the run, I would still be on wanted posters and I wouldn't have got the most beautiful woman to agree to marry me." Robin announced their engagement.

Everyone gasped, Henry through his arms around Regina hugging her tightly. Charming congratulated them as did everyone else. The meal was finished and Regina and Emma made light work of the dishes and tidying up even though snow insisted she could help.

The family sat down in the living room of the mayors mansion, apart from Regina, she stood in the kitchen with a plate that had left overs on it. Robin stood in the door way watching her every move as she picked things to put on the plate. Robin crept silently up behind Regina.

" I still can't believe you agreed to marry me." He whispered in her ear as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

She turned in his arms to face him. " Well you better start believing it baby." She placed a loving kiss on his lips. Their kiss suddenly became more heated and Regina felt Robin swipe his tongue along her lower lip asking for entrance which she denied. He pulled back raising and eyebrow at her.