Robin Locksley Captain of the Soccer team

Robin Locksley captain of the Soccer team. Was the caption beneath his yearbook photo that was being projected onto a huge screen. She took this as an Oman but she was unsure whether it would be good or bad.

It was the storybook high class of 2006 ten year reunion. She honestly didn't know why she went. Keeping in touch with people from high school was hard when she went off to college and even harder when she had come back and was elected mayor at such a young age.

"Regina? Regina Mills?" A familiar voice said behind her as she picked up her name tag

"Mary Margaret Blanchard" Regina smiled

"That's Mary Margaret Knowles these days"

"Well congratulations"

"Thank you. Are you married or anything?"

"Me no. I haven't got the time"

"Of course Madame Mayor you must be busy"

They continued to talk for a while until her eyes met his the one person Regina had secretly been waiting to see again after all this time.

Robin and Regina had been best friends since their first day of high school they where paired together in gym class and with Robin being a sporty person he help Regina and in return she help him in science. That formed their friendship. But at the beginning of senior year it all went wrong. Regina's parents had gone away for the weekend and as usual Robin came over so she wouldn't be alone however after a few hours of drinking hard liquor from her parents cabinet. They had both revealed that in fact they had started senior year and where still virgins.

That wasn't for long though that night Regina had the most awkward Un pleasurable sex ever. The next morning when she woke he was gone. And the Monday after that Regina found out that her best friend Robin Locksley captain of the soccer team had fallen into the common stereotype and start dating Marian De Vaul head cheerleader and mega bitch.

Regina and Robin hadn't spoken since then.

Their eyes still locked as he walked over to them.

"Robin Locksley captain of the soccer team " Mary Margaret stated.

"Mary Margaret Knowles" he chuckled "and Regina Mills.

The three of them stood in awkward silence

"Is that Emma Swan over by the bar?" Robin pointed

"Where?" Mary Margaret turned her head for a second. In that second Robin took Regina's hand and started walking towards the side exit.

Once outside in the cool breeze Regina took a deep breath.

"Thank you for getting me away from her"

"Your welcome" he smiled

"So where's Marian last I heard you where getting married."

"Well she told people that."

Regina said nothing she gave him a confused look that he took as a sign to continue.

"I was going to end things with Marian at the beginning of my final year in college. She had moved out to Boston we where living together. It just all felt too much but then she found out she was pregnant. We stayed together I left college and got a job coaching soccer. Then just before Roland's first birthday she ran off the the Bahamas with Will."

"Will Scarlet?"

Robin nodded as Regina laughed.

"After she lifted I went back to college graduated moved back here with Roland and now I own storybrook landscaping company"

"You always did like the out doors."

"So what about the great Regina Mill"

"What about her?" She said through her shivering

Robin slipped off his jacket and placed it around her shoulders his hands traveled down her arms until her was holding her hands.

"I need to apologise to you"

"What for?"

"I completely ruined our friendship"

"Well it took both of us to do that."

"No. I woke up the morning after with you wrapped up in my arms fast asleep. I remember thinking I could get used to this but then my phone buzzed and it was Marian asking if I could meet her at granny's. I thought it would be about her half time show for the match. I wish I'd never left you and it kills me that I did it without and explanation."

He was about to lean in and kiss her when he saw the pale band of skin on her wedding finger as if she'd taken off her wedding ring.

"Regina are you married?" He let go of her hands

"No"

"Really?" He took her left hand and ran his finger over the pale band.

"Not anymore"

"Divorced?"

"No he died "

"Regina I'm so sorry" he pulled her into him wrapping his arms around her she buried her head into the crook of his neck.

"What was his name?"

"Robin I can't tell you"

"Come on reg you can tell me I won't tell a soul."

"Nobody can find out. I married Leopold Blanchard"

"You married Mary Margaret's father?"

"Yes although it was more of a business transaction than a marriage" Regina looked at the floor holding back the tears.

Robin took her cheek in his hand rubbing his thumb along her cheek bone. He brought his lips to hers gently kissing her. He pulled back slightly and looked into her eyes. She crashed her lips back on his. He let out a slightly surprised moan which fuelled her fire.  She opened her mouth to his their tongues dancing together.

Their kiss was short lived as her phone rang.

"I'm sorry I have to take this. " pressing her thumb against the green she answered "hello.....yes I'll be there right away."

"You have to leave ?"

"Yeah"

"Dinner Tuesday"

"Maybe" with that she began to walk away

"Can I have your number?"

"No"

And then She was gone.

I'm thinking maybe this could have more than one part. Let me know if you want more.

I'm so sorry it's been so long I've not been to well but I'm getting better.

Please read Sherwood

Much love
Raelynne Millsley