our future starts now.

Setting : part three, follows on from our future.

The sun beamed through the gap in the blinds, shining straight in Robins face causing him to wake up. He groaned as he felt tingles shoot though his arm. He opened his eyes to see Regina the love of his life fast asleep laying with his arm underneath her.

It had taken him a while to get used to sharing a bed with her. In the beginning of their relationship during the day she would be busy with work and slightly distant when he brought her lunch, but at night she would curl up into his side lay her head on his chest and fall asleep listening to his heart beat. She found comfort in his touch.

The tingling sensation in his arm left his mind as he thought back to last night. Regina coming home to just him no children, how she kissed him. The way she told him that she wanted him, how she took control, and how for the first time he had finished inside of her. The memories of the nights sex had him hard.

Regina lay with her back to Robin, he knew if he lifted her leg a bit, then with one quick thrust he could be inside her.

" Regina, hey come on wake up."

He got no response. He trailed his fingers over her body, feeling the goosebumps form on her olive skin.

"Regina"

That was it, he knew she was not going to wake up, he raised her leg ever so slightly to help him with their rather awkward position. As he entered a small whimper escaped her mouth.

He began thrusting really slowly. He could feel her body relaxing into his, as he softly kissed her back and neck.

" Huhhumm faster" she moaned now awake and aware of him inside of her.

It had taken her awhile to get used to sharing a bed with Robin, the majority of the men in her life apart from Daniel and her father had tried to dominate her but with Robin he gave her his undivided attention, he would do nothing that she was not comfortable with.

Robin began moving faster, he thought the sound of her moans would be enough to tip him over the edge and he was close, he reached a hand round to her front and started rubbing her clit.

" Fuck Robin" He could feel how close she was and he knew that he couldn't hold back much longer.

With a loud moan they both came together in unison, as one.

Their breathing slowly returned to normal, he slid out of her. She missed him already.

" You can wake me up like that more often." She giggled as she turned over to face him. He immediately wrapped his arms around her pulling her close to his chest.

" Did you mean what you said last night?" He had to ask just to make sure it was real.

" Every word. I want nothing more than to have a child that is both of ours. I love Henry and I love Roland like my own but a child that is ours, I just hope what Zelena said was right." Regina smiled and kissed the tip of his nose.

" What did Zelena Say? " Robin asked

"That any curse spell or potion can be broken by true loves kiss. And baby I truly love you." Regina leaned in and kissed him

He didn't say anything, he just kissed her back with as much passion as he could muster.

They lay together for an hour maybe more before Regina had to get ready for work. She pried herself from his grasp and began to get dressed, she wore a simple pair of slim fitting black office trousers and a plain white blouse, black stiletto heels. She quickly dabbed her make up on and went, after she kissed Robin good bye.