Robin Locksley Captain of the Soccer Team Part 2

Monday morning came around and Robin went off to over see the new project his company had been given. Storybrook Park got destroyed in the winter storms and Robin was delighted to remodel the landscape.

He looked around the open space and the surrounding area. He turned around looking at the buildings facing the park. That's when he saw it. He knew he had to go in.

"John get the team started. I'll be back soon" Robin ordered then walked over to the townhall.

He knocked on the open office door. Watching Regina.

"Oh dear that's a big yawn little boy." He heard Regina coo

"Hello Regina" he saw her jump at the unexpected sound. "Sorry I didn't mean to startle you."

"Errrm it's okay" she stood as he walked towards her.

"Is he yours Regina?" Robin said as he looked down at the small baby boy that sat in his car seat on her desk.

She nodded not knowing how to answer. She hadn't told anyone about him.

"He looks just like you" Robin smiled at her. "What's his name?"

"Henry" she gave a small smile.

"So your marriage wasn't just a business transaction then?" Robin chuckled

"I think you should leave!"

"What? Why?"

"You have no idea what my marriage was like Robin!" She burst out in tears

"Hey hey " he pulled her into his arms "I'm sorry reg I was just trying to lighten the mood."

They where interrupted by the cries from the small boy.

Regina instantly plucked him out his car seat and cradled him in her arms.

"Shhh baby."

Robin stood in awe of her and Henry.

"How old is he?"

"Nearly nine months"

"Regina I'm sorry...."

"Shhh dinner tomorrow at mine you can bring Roland if you like?"

"I'd like that" he smiled "but for now what have you had for lunch?"

"Oh I don't have time for lunch"

"So you'll have a grilled cheese from granny's then"

"Robin"

"I'm not taking no for an answer I'll be back in 20 minutes"

Regina grinned stupidly as he left.

Henry had fall asleep so she placed him in the travel cot she kept next to her desk.

"Ready for lunch ?" Robin asked as he walked in not bothering to knock

"Sure" she moved over to the sofa area in her office and Robin followed he sat facing her.

"One grilled cheese and fries."

"Thank you. What do I owe you?"

"Regina don't be daft am I not allowed to buy my dear friend some lunch?"

She giggled in response.

As she was about to place the first of her fries in her mouth Henry let out a cry.

"I'm sure that child has a food radar."

"You eat I can see to him." Before Regina could answer Robin was cradling her son in his arms. "Would you like some fries?" Robin sat down next to Regina with Henry on his knee.

"I can take him..."

"You eat. We are find over here." Robin handed the little boy a cooled fry they all sat and ate for the next hour until Robin had to get back to work.

"Tomorrow five thirty my place"

"Where is your place?"

"The big house on Main Street"

Tuesday evening came quickly and Regina left her office at five heading home with Henry to start preparing their dinner with Robin.

Regina placed Henry in his walker so that she could keep an eye on him whilst she was cooking.

She was still in her work clothes knowing she would have to get changed before Robin got here.

She quickly picked up Henry and went up stairs. She placed Henry on the middle of the bed and began picking out clothes.

"What should It be sweetie red or blue ?" She asked Henry knowing she would get no coherent response he just babbled away to her a sound she loved. "I think blue too"

She slipped on a pair of white high waisted jeans and a blue blouse that she tucked in slightly.

They head down stairs placing Henry back in his walker she put the lasagna in the oven and started on the apple turnover.

It was ten past six and Robin still hadn't arrived. She began to wonder if he had decided not to come    

"Well Henry looks like it's just me and you. " she picked him up blowing raspberries on his belly his laugh lit up her world.

It was just then that the door bell rang.

"Who could this be Henry?" Regina sat him on her hip and walked to the door.

"Hey" she said after opening the door to Robin.

"Hi sorry I'm late. I forgot Roland has a sleep over tonight and I had to drop him off at six. And someone was to stubborn to give me her number so I could let her know"

"And who would that be?" She laughed

"Hey buddy" Robin took Henry out of Regina's arms  and started talking to him. Though his sentence was cut off as Robin watched Regina walk into the kitchen he couldn't help but stir at her perfect arse.

"Would you like a drink?"

"Yeah that would be lovely"

"Red okay?"

"Certainly"

"Dinner will be ready in a few minutes do you mind if I put Henry to bed before we eat?" She motioned toward the small boy that had fallen asleep in robins arms.

"Not at all"

She was gone less than five minutes. She came back down to find Robin in the living room looking at the photographs she had on the wall. There where several of him and her from high school.

"Ready to eat?" She crept up behind him whispering in his ear.

"Yeah"

They sat in the kitchen eating their dinner reminiscing about their high school days before it all went wrong.

They finished eating and Robin insisted on doing the dishes.

"Regina you cooked it's only fair I wash up."

"Robin your my guest I can't let you wash up"

He turned to face her

"Well tuff I am doing"

Regina looked into his eyes she knew how to get him to stop washing up.

Before she knew it her lips where on his. In a feverish kiss. He nipped at her bottom lip and she opened her mouth to him. His hands grabbed at her arse causing her to moan.

Then all of a sudden the door flew open

Regina looked at the figure standing in the door way. 

"Daniel?"