its lonely

Setting : missing year fluff

Darkness set upon the enchanted forest like a vail. The trees danced to nature's howling song. Regina moved swiftly through the corridors and stairwells. Trying not to awake any sleeping person. She got to the court yard. Where stood her apple tree that she had tented to since she was young. She wore basic clothing trousers, a shirt and her hair pulled back into a braid. She hummed a tune as she stood next to her tree, placing one hand upon its trunk. She moved around the gardens her humming had now turned into singing. She swayed as she walked.

" You really shouldn't wonder alone at night milady." Robin Hood had been following in the shadows since she entered the court yard, ensuring her safety.

" Outlaw why are you here." The Queens tone of voice was soft unlike her usual tone.

" I was making sure you were safe milady, and that you weren't alone." Robin took a few steps closer to Regina.

" You need sleep outlaw, you have been guarding the castle all day." Regina said politely by now they had circled the gardens and were standing by her tree again. She placed her hand back on it. " It's lonely" Regina looked at Robin. She hoped he thought she was talking about the tree.

" It doesn't have to be." Robin stood behind Regina and gently leaned his head forward and kissed her collar bone.

She shivered at his touch. It had been some years since she had felt the touch of a man. She let out a quiet moan. He kissed her neck as she turned around to face him. For the first she could see into his deep blue dreamy eyes and he could see the hesitation in hers.

Before Robin could say anything he felt Regina grip the lapel of his jacket and pull him in close. She kissed him passionately her hands moved around his neck and his slowly moved down her back placing them on her ars.

Robin pulled away realising what he had done and who he was kissing. " Milady I'm sorry please forgive me"

"Never" she pulled him back in. She wanted him, she needed him.

Daylight had broke and Robin and Regina were still stood in the garden. They could hear the guards patrolling the grounds

"Shhhh. Milady they could hear us." Robin placed a finger over Regina's lips.

She swished her hand and they both were engulfed in purple smoke. Arriving in her chambers.

" Milady I should be going." Robin whispered.

" Not a chance thief." She pulled him close to her again.

Her arms draped around his neck pulling her self up wrapping her legs around his waist.

He placed her down sitting her on her dresser, knocking several items off that made a loud clanging noise as they hit the ground.

Snow heard a loud bang followed by a crash. Coming from Regina's chambers. With out hesitation she ran in.

"Regina are you Alright? " Snow said as the chamber doors swung open and snow could see Robin standing with Regina's legs wrapped around him and them kissing passionately.

They suddenly stopped as they heard snow enter. "Snow what are you doing in here?" Snow opened her mouth to respond but before she did. "Actually snow just leave please."

Regina laughed and got back to the task at hand. Robin.