Gone

"We all knew Robin. He touched the lives of everyone here today. I know he wouldn't want me to bore you with things you all ready knew. So instead I'm going to tell you about Robin's hero, a man he admired so much. King Leonidas. He wasn't a born leader or fighter but from being young he worked as hard as he could building strength, courage and relations with the people he knew one day he would rule. He braved the freezing cold weathers of the North Feld not because he had something to prove but because he had something to gain. King Leonidas went on the be the greatest King the Spartans ever had. Robin taught me many things that people are not my enemies, that love is not weakness and that from everything we experience we have something to gain from it. So from Robin's death I know that to have loved and lost is better than to never have loved at all. "

Regina stood in the grave yard as people began to head back to granny's. Soon she was alone with Robin.

"I remember the first time we met you offered me your hand to help me. When we meet again I'll take your hand and never let go. I hope your waiting for me, if your not I'm going to kick your sorry butt." Tears streamed down her face. " I never got the chance to thank you. For loving me, believing in me and for saving me in so many ways. I love you Robin of Locksley my prince of thieves with all my heart."

It's been a little over 7 months now since the attacks in Paris. I lost my closest friend that day. Celebrating your birthday at a concert should never have ended that way. I , like Regina with Robin, miss my friend with all my heart.

Sleep tight my angel

Wish you all the best of luck with your exams

Please read my new book Kingdom. I shall be updating it soon

Much love
Raelynne H Millsley
OutlawQueen

Stay safe please