Chapter 2 You're a Winter Not An Autumn

Liz had waited a week and a half for the next letter. She thought her secret admirer had given up. Liz was wrong, she quickly stored the new letter in her filing cabinet and locked it.
"Keen!"Ressler yelled coming through the elevator. She grabbed her coat, phone, and put her Glock in it's holster. "Coming,"she shouted back. When she was halfway to the elevator Aram pulled her aside.

"I checked for fingerprints on the letter you gave me and all I found were yours." He rushed out seeing Ressler glaring at them. "I didn't read it." He added quickly, she thanked him and asked him to put it back on her desk in the original envelope.

They had caught the next Blacklisters. The Lawyers; brother and sister duo, they were responsible for the most notorious prison break outs. Cooper had congratulated them on the hard catch, and told them to go home early and finish the paperwork tomorrow.

"I'm going to head home, try not to stay here to late and dream about Reddington." Don teased Liz. She gave him the 'shut up asshole' look. "Bye Don." As soon as she was sure everyone had gone home she dug through her filing cabinet until she found the letter.

Dear Liz,
Seeing that you liked my last letter I decided to type another one. I saw you ask Agent Mojtabai to scan for fingerprints, you think I'm that stupid?

In the famous word of Raymond Reddington, 'Your a winter,not an Autumn stop wearing olive.' Listen to him he's right, maybe red or navy blue next time you decide to wear a blouse.

I miss how innocent you looked when I first met you. They long brown hair and your cerulean colored orbs. Only God knows how much I want to hold you, and protect you from everything I possibly can. Write a longer reply, next time I ask you to, please. When was the last time someone told you how beautiful you are, well I'm telling you now. Elizabeth Keen you're my angel in this world, the most magnificent woman to ever walk this earth in my eyes. My next clue is that I was born in the the North Eastern part of the United States. Much Love...
Your Secret Admirer

Liz was reading it for the 17th time laying in her springy motel bed. She turned out the lamp and for the first time since Tom had left had a peaceful sleep.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge...but imagination."
-Albert Einstein