Jumbled Words Make No Sense

Liz was practically bouncing. Her eyes knew those envelops. And that means since it was with him, he's been writing it.

"Lizzie?" His voice rang through her ears. "Yeah Red?" He bounced up on his toes making him look younger.

"So, I was maybe wondering ifyouwantedtogoto dinnerwithmetonight?" He jumbled out, blushing. "Red," she stacked up her paper and walked over or him and grabbed his arms. "just say it, and not to mention slowly."

"I..wanted to." She smiled urging him to go on. "See if you wanted to come to dinner tonight with me." He mumbled shyly. "What time?" She asked seeing as Don was coming.

He caught the fed walking up to them. "Is 8 good for you. Because eight's fine with me." He continued to quietly ramble on. "8 is perfect Ray. Now breathe and regain that arrogant composure that we've all learned to eventually love.

"As I was saying Lizzie. Donald had been having testoster-" Ressler cleared his throat coming in. And quirked his brows.

"I didn't ever say you could come in, oh and, it's not good to tell lies. It'll get you in trouble. By the way Cooper wants you in his office." He stated flatly, slightly offended. "So...Don, having any problems lately." Liz smirked.

"Don't you even start."

A/N: Just a filler chapter, and I'm truly sorry I'm not going to really be updating anymore. School, wrestling, and personal life have been getting in the way a lot. Luv ya guys. 🙃