Chapter 1 ~ Meet My Bully

~Presley's P.O.V

___

I really didn't want to go to school today.

I hated it. Even though I got strait A's and the teachers all liked me, my social life was terrible. And that was all because of one boy.

Harry Styles.

He made my life miserable. I think it's safe to say, he's my bully. I hate him, he hates me. Although I don't know why.

What have I ever done to him?

It all started 3 years ago. Believe it or not, me and him used to date. I guess you could say we were a happy couple. Even though we didn't know what love was at the age of 13, me and him were like 2 peas in a pod. You couldn't separate us.

Until one day..

-Flashback-

Presley and Harry age 13

I was siting on a swing in the play ground, swinging back and forth.

The breeze taking my hair, cool air filled my lungs as I swung back and forth slightly. I was suppose to be meeting Harry. It was our 2 year anniversary tomorrow, but he said he wanted to give me my present early. I was excited, he said it had something to do with lips, so I thought he was going to give me my first kiss?

As I saw Harry approach the playground, my heart fluttered. I got out of the swing and walked up to him.

"Hi Harry!" I stated.

He was silent. You could see the anger in his eyes. It was weird.

"Uh... So you wanted to see me?" I asked trying to change the fact he wasn't talking.

"Harry?" I asked again, laying my hand on his shoulder, he flinched slightly at my touch.

"Is something wrong?"

His breathing started to get heavier.

And before I knew it, Harry's palm came in brutal contact with my cheek.

I started to cry immediately.

"H-h-Harry?!"

"Happy anniversary, bitch." He spat, almost in tears himself.

He walked away.

I was in shock. Harry. My Harry, just slapped me.

~Harry's P.O.V.

I was soooo mad. How could she do this to me! I thought she liked me. And I thought I liked her.

Until now.

I was supposed to meet Presley in the park. It was our 2 year anniversary and I wanted to give her her present early. It was that new lips gloss she wanted. It was all she talked about. So I decided to get it for her. I thought she'd be happy. And after she put some on, I was hoping we could have have our first kiss. We've only kissed in the cheek before and I was hoping to kick it up a notch. Besides, Presley was beautiful. The way her long brown silky hair fell upon her shoulders, her eyes, the perfect shade of blue. I was excited to give her her gift, until.. Until what Chris told me. Everything changed after that. I thought she loved me. But I guess not.

I saw her swinging on the swing. She looked pretty. But all of that went away when I thought about what Chris had Told me.

She got of the swing and made her way over to me.